- 1. Dont Make a Sound (Paparazzi) v16 WIP 4.00 93 plays
- 2. No Device - Shrink Wrapped (WIP) 3.35 131 plays
- 3. No Device - No Side Effects (WIP) 2.50 62 plays
- 4. No Device - Requiem (WIP) 4.11 47 plays
- 5. No Device - 23 Hours of Rain (WIP) 3.27 59 plays
- 6. No Device - This Time, This Time (WIP) 4.12 80 plays
- 7. No Device - Fin [part1&2] (WIP) 7.36 33 plays
- 8. No Device - London [Wall St Joker] (WIP) 3.32 43 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
"I’m really digging these tunes. They’re like ‘80s sci-fi film soundtracks for a 2011 dance floor".
- Dom Alessio [Triple J Home & Hosed]
BRAND NEW CLIP JUST UPLOADED FOR PLATONIC!!!
NO DEVICE IS --
Kurtis - Vox/Guit/Beardy Man/All round nice guy.
Luke - Producer/Programmer/Keys/Gear Pornographer/Ranga
Australian electronic artists, No Device, emerged from a smokey dim lit garage in early 2009 with nothing but a sequencer & an electric guitar. Since then they have been remixing all the cool kids from Hungry Kids of Hungary to Lisa Mitchell to Washington all the while working on their own album. From dirty disco dance floors to notable mentions in the coolest Magazines and Blogs No Device is well known for their glitch-pop tainted remixes.
The duo, Kurtis and Luke twist raw emotion and melt it over glitchy beats, unrecognisable samples are mangled into new melodies and sounds. Lush vocodes ride over sliced and diced vocals dropping into hair whipping half time grooves.
If you like Daft Punk, Foals, Trentemoller then you'll want No Device on your playlist.
Their video for Debut single 'Platonic' is now online (http://youtu.be/n0jIYbTGb-A?hd=1) and keep an eye out for their forthcoming
album "The Devil Makes Work For Idle Hands" due out soon.