- 1. Dis Ill (free download in description) 4.18 1374 plays 144.0 BPM
- 2. Dance in My Way (free download in description) 5.15 876 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. You Can (free download in description) 4.45 858 plays 128.0 BPM
- 4. Space is Cool (free download in description) 7.04 227 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. Upside Down (free download in description) 5.53 192 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. How Do You Like It (free download in description) 3.26 180 plays 100.0 BPM
- 7. Sugar (free download in description) 1.47 158 plays 125.0 BPM
Not much is known about the infamous kleptomaniac known as Caps the Crook (a.k.a. No Good Crook). Even basic information such as where he came from, what species he is, or why he’s pink remains unknown due to his reclusive nature. Some loathe his sticky fingers and consider him a menace to copyright laws, while others hail him as a champion of the fair-use movement. While he keeps his exact location a secret to the general public in order to stay under the fed's radar, whispers among the most elite hipsters reveal his current location to be somewhere in San Francisco.
Although many aspects of Caps’ life remain a mystery, one thing is certain: If you like obnoxiously monstrous basslines infused with a shot of funky disco flavor, you’ll love No Good Crook.
I don't have any, stfu