Nima Khak Recorded Somewhere in Berlin 2012-06-09 2 tracks, 3.05.01 Nima Khak on November 16, 2012 13:56
- 1. Monument 20 - Nima Khak by Monument 56.15 3454 plays
- 2. Nima Khak @ Studio 80, Amsterdam 2013-08-23 by Nima Khak 1.28.06 1961 plays
- 3. Invite's Choice Podcast 127 - Nima Khak by Invite 1.16.53 3223 plays
- 4. Nima Khak @ Tresor, Berlin 2013-06-01 by Nima Khak 1.44.30 3313 plays
- 5. Nima Khak @ Berghain, Berlin 2012-06-09 Pt2 by Nima Khak 1.41.33 4530 plays
- 6. Nima Khak @ Berghain, Berlin 2012-06-09 Pt1 by Nima Khak 1.23.28 6217 plays
Nima Khak's Upcoming Gigs
Friday 23 May, 2014
1:53.2 invites, Berns Gallery 2.35:1, Stockholm, Sweden
Powered by GigaTools
In the mid 90′s Nima Khak came in contact with the Swedish techno scene. Born in Iran but he moved to Sweden as a child. Khak grew up in Stockholm with the rich flora of prolific labels such as Drumcode, Code Red, H-Productions, Inside rec. and the other Stockholm based labels coloring the soundscape of his own production to a big extent.
Today his productions are often centered around a deeper groove and a pulsating beat, but always with a clear and consistent idea and a forward thinking drive as showcased by his releases on Drumcode, Truesoul and H-Productions. As part of the new wave of Swedish techno artists Nima Khak is carving his own imprint on the genre, forever curious, forever exploring.