- 1. Joleen 5.36 155 plays
- 2. Heart of Molten Gold 3.47 64 plays
- 3. The Sweet Joy of Hunting Someone Down 5.10 60 plays
- 4. Julie 3.42 96 plays
- 5. The Bite Song 2.49 32 plays
- 6. The Leash 4.09 38 plays
- 7. Ind i skoven 4.28 34 plays
- 8. Lumsk farvand 3.10 76 plays
- 9. Mostly in Love 2.34 32 plays
- 10. Oh. Hi, Fate 4.20 36 plays
- 11. Tonight 4.24 40 plays
- 12. Tesco 6.36 38 plays
- 13. Play Like Kites 3.18 44 plays
Hi there and welcome to my soundcloud page,
I guess I've been here on SoundCloud for quite a while now, and I am so grateful that SC ever happened. Not only is it a beautifully executed site, but most important of all it helps people come together around music. The community here is second to none, and I'm amazed at how SC has succeeded in keeping it all about the music.
Now, I've been writing songs since I got my first guitar at 15; The first one featured two-string guitar playing, since I didn't know any chords yet, and was a Soundgarden-inspired piece called Whatsoever. Quite a lot has happened since then.
I forgot how to use my own voice, somehow found that out again due to Damien Rice and patience, took a five year break from music to become a game designer and build a game studio, moved from Denmark to Portugal and finally, in May 2011, I quit in order to play much more music. To have that back in my life. And SC has been such a wonderful help in achieving this.
Now I'm back in Copenhagen doing all I can to share this music that's such a big part of me with everyone else on SC and in the world. It's a tough, tiresome piece of work but never has anything felt so rewarding.
Thanks for tuning in and stay cool.