- 1. Nick Monaco - The Stalker [Preview] 2.30 24483 plays
- 2. Nick Monaco - Boy Meets World [Preview] 2.30 14281 plays
- 3. Nick Monaco - The Stalker (Soul Clap's American Tribal Remix) [Preview] 2.30 10984 plays
- 4. Nick Monaco - The Stalker (Tanner Ross Remix) [Preview] 2.30 11685 plays
- 5. Nick Monaco - Boy Meets World (Wadz G-Funk Mix) [Preview] 2.30 7258 plays
- 6. Nick Monaco - Night Shift (Vinyl Only) [Preview] 2.30 6637 plays
- 1. A1) Prototype (Nick Monaco House Mix) PREVIEW by Soul Clap & S.C. Records 3.00 34825 plays
- 2. A2) Umi Says (Nick Monaco Edit) PREVIEW by Soul Clap & S.C. Records 3.00 32386 plays
- Download track Go to track Alicia Keys - Unthinkable (Nick Monaco's For The Ladies Edit) *Free Download*3. Alicia Keys - Unthinkable (Nick Monaco's For The Ladies Edit) *Free Download* by Nick Monaco 4.55 116188 plays
- 4. Nick Monaco - Six Blade Knife Edit [Preview] by Wolf + Lamb Records 3.00 21492 plays
- 5. Theophilus London - Rio feat. Menahan Street Band (Nick Monaco Edit) by Soul Clap & S.C. Records 4.44 73840 plays
- 1. Nick Monaco - Clash Mix by Nick Monaco 55.43 5627 plays
- 2. Nick Monaco - Subwoofers and Sandals Mix by Nick Monaco 55.40 18201 plays
- 3. Nick Monaco - Balearic Booty Mix for dirtybird Ibiza by Nick Monaco 57.47 8301 plays
- 4. 079-AutobrenntPodcast-NickMonaco by AUTOBRENNT 1.03.38 21111 plays
- 5. HARD Day of the Dead Mixtape #5: The Stalker Mixtape by Soul Clap feat. Nick Monaco by HARD hardfest.com 1.06.08 35880 plays
Nick Monaco's Upcoming Gigs
Sun 27 Jul, 14
Verboten, New York, United States
Thu 21 Aug, 14
Hey Young World w/ Wolf + Lamb, Monarch , San Francisco, United States
Thu 28 Aug, 14
Velvet Speakeasy, Montreal, Canada
Sat 06 Sep, 14
Lost Beach Club, Montanita, Ecuador
See the full listing here
Powered by GigaTools
North & South America:
Europe & World:
Nick Monaco is here to take you back.... and move you forth.
In the year 1990 Nick Monaco was conceived by two passionate lovebirds in the mystical depths of the Grand Canyon, it was known then that this boy was destined to make magic himself. Nick is a 90's baby from Northern California’s Bay Area. He appreciates sunshine, bass, and abides by his personal philosophy: the weirder, the funkier, the better.
Rocking house parties is how Nick spent most weekends in his not so distant adolescence. Thank G-O-D for out of town parents! While his peers fussed over iPod playlists, Monaco busted in with crates of wax and brought down the spot, learning to win the crowds in true school style.
As a freshman in high school, Monaco was obsessed with turntablism and anything with the words Hip and Hop in it. Locking himself in his bedroom with his decks he scratched his fingers numb for more than 5 hours a day. Practice seemed to make perfect as he was soon sought after for his innovative scratches by the all-time extraterrestrial DJ Qbert who asked for Monaco's contribution for the instructional glossary “Scratchlopedia Breaktannica.” (Available online!)
Nick will tell you himself, he is as much influenced by Deee-Lite as he is by Elliot Smith and you can really hear it in his wide and eclectic musical tastes. The Soul Clap boys would agree. They received a demo from Monaco in 2011, which featured "Set the Table," and were blown away by its quirkiness, innocence, and originality. Since then they have adopted him as a part of the Soul Clap family and have saved a seat for him on the mothership, Soul Clap Records.
Claude VonStroke over in the offices of Dirty Bird Records has also taken a shining to Monaco. When Nick kicked off 2012 with "Long Kiss Goodnight (Soul Clap Edit)," it was signed to Dirtybird's "Hatched" compilation; a meaningful gesture electing him to represent the future of his native Bay Area. Currently Nick Monaco is making his transition from big bass to deeper, emotional, and more musical explorations, a sign of maturity and growth, the fruit of which we are soon to taste.