- 1. Choir Of Young Believers - Hollow Talk (Pete Oak Edit) by Pete Oak 5.50 59249 plays
- 2. Guy J (Lost & Found) - Pacha London Podcast - 032 by Pacha Presents Podcast 42.58 13160 plays
- 3. Sandra Collins - Ode To Us (Live Mix Winter 2013) by Sandra Collins 2.08.00 16108 plays
- 4. Atoms For Peace - Default (Simon Vuarambon Space Mix) by Simon Vuarambon 8.07 7476 plays
- 5. Max Cooper feat. Braids - Pleasures (Xzaltacia Remix) by Xzaltacia 7.51 325 plays
- 6. The Labyrinth #18 - Roots of "Reality" Part 2 by Henry Saiz 1.27.18 39031 plays
- 7. Flowers And Sea Creatures - The sitting room (Mano Le Tough remix) by manoletough 7.26 22724 plays
- 8. Midnight Magic - Drop Me a Line (Mano Le Tough Remix) (192kbps) by manoletough 7.21 18796 plays
- 9. Lana Del Rey - Ride (James Lavelle Remix) by Lana Del Rey 8.13 245945 plays
- 10. Applescal - Dark Hearts by Atomnation 8.16 2905 plays
- 11. Applescal - Drowning Souls by Atomnation 3.53 2106 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Nicholas M. has had a strong love affair with electronic music since the early 90s when he and his brother (Co-Founder of Sound Shifting) would stay up til the early AM hours just to listen to the late night fm radio show 91x, Lifted On XTC. A few years later, the brothers would have a chance meeting of the person who would teach them how to Dj and take them to our first rave back in 1999. Since then, Nicholas M. has been addicted to the music, always searching for the perfect track and perfecting the skill to mix tracks together seamlessly. Nicholas M. does this for the love of music and not to obtain the love of random people.
For more music complied & mixed by Nicholas M, check out http://www.mixcloud.com/NicholasM/
You can listen to Nicholas M & friends LIVE every Saturday from 8pm US time 4am UK time @ www.justin.tv/soundshiftingradio
To Book Nicholas M.