- 1. AXXE -- Sweet Stuff [Ride The Universe Remix] 4.36 1419 plays
- 2. AXXE -- Sweet Stuff [Original Mix] 5.49 887 plays 127.0 BPM
- 3. AXXE -- Sweet Stuff [Arturo Re-vision] 6.25 1084 plays 117.0 BPM
- 4. AXXE -- Sweet Stuff [Dreamtrak Diamond Dub] 6.59 3011 plays
- 5. AXXE -- Sweet Stuff [Neon Workout RMX] 6.27 2950 plays
- 1. AXXE -- S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night [Neon Workout RMX] 6.18 598 plays
- 2. AXXE -- Hard Candy [Worship Remix] 5.46 307 plays
- 3. AXXE -- S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night [Cavaliers of Fun Remix] 4.13 314 plays
- 4. AXXE -- S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night [Dave Allison's Disco Dust Dub] 5.38 516 plays
- 5. AXXE -- S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night [Blond:ish Remix / Blond:ish & Stephan Hoffman] 7.48 2191 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
- iTunes [Kiez Beats' Disco 2021 comp]
- Beatport [Sweet Stuff EP]
- Juno Download [Mainstream EP]
- iTunes [Pelifics' Lifetime, Pt. 2 EP]
· Montreal’s nu-disco duo AXXE currently signed to France’s On The Fruit Records – home to top international electro acts such as Justin Faust, LBCK and RÜFÜS. The group’s second title, the Sweet Stuff 12” EP, released in November 2011.
· Sweet Stuff 12” (original version produced by John Digweed and Paul Oakenfold collaborator, Montreal’s Tone Depth) offers remixes from the likes of: German-Californian collective Ride The Universe (Chromeo, Panda People), London UK’s Dreamtrak (Foals, Chicks on Speed) and Vancouver’s Arturo (Metric).
· Sweet Stuff (Ride The Universe Remix) featured on Kiez Beats’ Disco 2021 compilation alongside Louis La Roche, Anoraak, Digikid84 and more! (October 2011).
· Single collaboration with Norway’s Pelifics (Human Life, Electric Youth, JD Samson of Le Tigre), entitled He Was The Best, on Brilliantine Records (Lifetime, Pt. 2 EP) (May 2012).
· Mixtape appearances include Hype Jones’ (Enrique Iglesias, Kat Deluna, Mike Posner) All Fire, No Fills Volume 4 and Mustang’s (Monarchy, Two Door Cinema Club, Vitalic) November ’11 Mixtape.
· Several ‘Best of 2011’ honours from major international electronic music blogs/Webzines, including London UK’s Aerial Noise.
· Debut EP Mainstream released on Montreal house music imprint Mile End Records (Miguel Graca, Angel Morales). Receives DJ and radio support from global players like Sander Kleinenberg and Tom Stephan.
· Mainstream spotlights the talents of eight top local and international electronic music acts: Worship (Grum, Bestrack); Neon Workout; Cavaliers of Fun (Dragonette, The Teenagers, Nightwaves); Zakolski; Meroz; and local labelmates Dave Allison; Blond:ish & Stephan Hoffman; and UCP: Upperground Control Project.
· Independent releases include a popular re-imagining of the 1978 Frankie Valli hit Grease with Geneva’s Flashworx (PNAU, Heartsrevolution).
· Live outdoor performance, in front of 1,000 spectators, for the Ray-Ban sunglasses/Antoine Laoun Opticien runway show for Montreal’s annual Festival mode et design (August 2012).
· Honourable Mention, as voted by readers of Montreal Mirror, as one of the Most Pretentious Local Acts in 2011 for the annual Best of Montreal edition (alongside Arcade Fire, The Dears, Stars… and Céline Dion).
· Named as one of the hot bands to watch in 2011 by major arts/lifestyle print weekly Montreal Mirror in its annual Noisemakers edition.
· Headlined the showcase for MEG Montréal Festival in January 2011, one of the city’s most popular electronic music gatherings.
· Worship remix of Hard Candy selected by the Gaudet Fashion House for their Spring 2010 LG Fashion Week runway show.
· Cavaliers of Fun remix of S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night provides the soundtrack to the Elle Québec covershoot video, featuring members of the Montreal Canadiens, for November 2010.
· Neon Workout remix of S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y. Night selected as the track of the month by global luxury brand Hugo Boss’ August 2010 edition of HUGO Tracks. Previous honourees include star electro acts Ali Love and Acid Washed.
· September 2008, Hard Candy handpicked by Montreal outdoor electronic music festival Piknic Électronik as one of their weekly top 5 (Jamais sans mon top 5 !).