0.00 / 5.25
ZOMBOY ‘VANCOUVER BEATDOWN’ REMIX COMPETITION
Zomboy is hosting a remix competition for his track ‘Vancouver Beatdown’, taken from his EP 'Dead Symphonic' http://s.beatport.com/QflJiV ;
Download the parts of the track here: http://statictab.com/jvjgkii ;
To Submit your remix you must do the following:
Upload your remix to the Zomboy ‘Vancouver Beatdown’ Remix Comp group, select the remix on your profile and from there there's an option to add that track to this group. Good luck and may the best remix win!
1st place winner
- Winning remix to be released as a free download through the Never Say Die Soundcloud & NSDX Members Club. It will be promoted on social networks.
- A Year long NSDX Members Card worth $100
- Zomboy – Reanimated EP Signed Vinyl & ALL Zomboy T-shirts
- Zomboy Sol Republic Headphones
Runner up Prize
- Zomboy Reanimated EP Super Deluxe Fan Pack
- Remix the track in your favourite genre or style according to your own taste/interpretation.
-Submit your remix as a 320kbps MP3 file to the Zomboy ‘Vancouver Beatdown’ Remix Comp Group.
- Winning entry must be contactable through soundcloud messaging service.
- Start date: 23rd September 2013
- Entries must be submitted by 14th October 2013
- Entries will be judged by Zomboy and Never Say Die. The winner will be announced online the week commencing 21st October 2013
- Tracks using un-cleared samples from sources outside these remix parts will be disqualified.
- All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of this record, remix or remix parts is prohibited.
- The winning remix will appear on the Never Say Die Soundcloud and NSDX Members Club with full credit to you.
- Your submission of a remix in this contest automatically constitutes as your agreement to our terms and conditions
- By entering our remix competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding. Zomboy / Never Say Die reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- The winning track must be provided in either WAV or AIFF format prior to mastering.
- All parts made available to download, and all parts downloaded remain the property of Never Say Die Records. All remixes completed, whether submitted in this competition or not, remain the property of Never Say Die Records. No exploitation, or distribution of remixes shall be permitted without the sole written consent of Never Say Die Records.
- The winner’s name will be published on Never Say Die records social media sites, after the closing date of the competition.
- Never Say Die Records reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at anytime without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on this page
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by the law of England & Wales.