- 1. Peace (Llama Trouble Remix) - Nevergone feat. The Trouble with Llamas? 4.23 48 plays 60.0 BPM
- 2. Live & Fight (Freedom Vox Remix) - The Trouble with Llamas feat NEVERGONE 2.20 32 plays 160.0 BPM
- 3. Battle of the Mind - Bianko Matto Project feat NEVERGONE 4.23 56 plays 105.0 BPM
- 4. Freedom - Part Two (Llama Verb Remix) - NEVERGONE feat The Trouble with Llamas? 2.05 37 plays 160.0 BPM
- 1. NEVERGONE - 01 - (For) Freedom - Part One: Path to the Battle 1.46 134 plays 105.0 BPM
- 2. NEVERGONE - 02 - (For) Freedom - Part Two: Stay and Fight, Live and Die 2.07 57 plays 160.0 BPM
- 3. NEVERGONE - 03 - Peace 4.01 52 plays 60.0 BPM
- 4. NEVERGONE - 05 - (For) Freedom - Part One (Verb Only Mix) 1.45 49 plays 105.0 BPM
- 5. NEVERGONE - 06 - (For) Freedom - Part Two (Verb Only Mix) 2.13 47 plays 160.0 BPM
- 6. NEVERGONE - 11 - (For) Freedom - Part Two (Heavy Verb Mix with Vocals) 2.10 51 plays 160.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
For licensing purposes, contact Marmoset Music -
Phone + Text: 503.877.2328
Nevergone is a clever composer, passionate musician, and ardent music fan as well as an observer of people and devotee of landscape and architecture. Based in Portland, Oregon, Nevergone looks at life through the lens of percussion. With a love for soundscapes - from the modern to the classical - Nevergone creates compositions for percussion that provide a symphonic atmosphere for the listener. Though completely acoustic in structure, Nevergone's songs are inspired by the electronic/acoustic output of artists like Muse, Bjork, Roisin Murphy, and Moby, as well as the naturally occurring sounds in forests, streams, like those captured by Jarvis Cocker on “National Trust: The Album.” Nevergone says, "Music must be felt, not just heard. For me, drums are the method."
Would love to find DJs and producers to collaborate with musically.
Available for soundtracks, compilations.