- 1. demo #1 LUNICE I SEE YOU BRO 1.05 26 plays
- 2. demo #2 uk house unfinished track (2012???) 0.44 21 plays
- 3. demo #3 hip hop beat i made during summer in valencia spain 2011 1.27 13 plays
- 4. demo #4 grime instrumental i made back in in london (2011) 1.48 17 plays
- 5. demo #5 another grime instrumental i made in the UK (circa 2011) 0.20 11 plays
- 6. demo #6 another hip hop beat i made in spain during summer 2011 2.12 23 plays
- Go to track demo #7 i made this instrumental in 2012 after listening to A song about nothing by Mac miller7. demo #7 i made this instrumental in 2012 after listening to A song about nothing by Mac miller 1.53 21 plays
- 8. demo #8 trap shit, 2013 business 0.54 17 plays
- 9. demo #9 Biggie bootleg i did back in 2012 0.33 18 plays
- 10. demo #10 i remember making this last spring after i failed my driving test 1.04 14 plays
- 11. demo #11 2013, experimenting with Clams casino style vocals (samples Tiesto & Jonsi) 0.32 8 plays
- 12. demo #12 some random electro house 1.01 18 plays
- Go to track demo #13 more clams casino vocals (cant remember whats the sample, partynextdoor maybe?)13. demo #13 more clams casino vocals (cant remember whats the sample, partynextdoor maybe?) 1.20 17 plays
Tomaso Carboncini, Young Skater, Enlightened, Long Ass Eyelashes. Born in Torino, Italy, Raised in London UK Its all about beatmatching vinyl so what the FUCK is that laptop for anyway? Nothing, so stop what you are doing and shut your mouth.
I am now part of the Weirdope collective, the most inspirational crew in Italy's first capital city.
This dude right here (me- tomaso) is gonna bring you the craziest mix of whatever the FUCK genre i wanna do/mix/produce. I've been mixing rap with R&B and techno since you were still into Eminem.. either way FUCK you have a nice day and whenever im playing out y'all better get off facebook and come party! shout out all the real people supporting me since day one, Valdo fusi, the CB4 mandem, big up Lado my bro miss you! DOWNLOAD SPONSOR ME TAPE NOW!