- ANNON AND THE CRYSTAL PRISON (Instrumental Version. Soundtrack of my book) © by N. Ressio Artwork Nelson Ressio on December 25, 2013 00:14
- THE ETERNAL RECURRENCE (Uroboros) © by Nelson Ressio Artwork Nelson Ressio on October 31, 2013 22:13
- ANNON AND THE CRYSTAL PRISON (Soundtrack of my book: "Annon y La Cárcel de Cristal") © by N. Ressio Artwork Nelson Ressio on November 06, 2012 16:45
- THE DIGITAL SENTINEL (Soundtrack of my book entitled: "El Centinela Digital") © by Nelson Ressio Artwork Nelson Ressio on March 14, 2012 19:16
Growing up in an environment where music reigned in all areas.
Mother and Grandfather teachers of piano and violin respectively, who began to feel the music at a very early age.
He started playing his first notes on the family piano, and later, creating complete songs in a Portasound Yamaha electronic organ for several years.
At 16 musicalized in your local FM where every Sunday morning had a program with his high school classmates. The program entitled "Beyond Silence" ranged from music news, to contests, of course going by the comments of each song in particular, drawn from popular magazines of the time.
A few years later (1995 onwards) was DJ may express, together with the tastes of others, their own tastes about music.
Currently (5 years ago) is devoted entirely to electronic music production with their own songs (and some remixes, made from scratch, from his score) related to Dance, Techno, Trance / Progressive, Free Style and derivatives. And, in this art, he tries to reflect his notes, times and durations, the implicit content represented by the title of their productions.
In addition, he is Computer Programmer for over 25 years, lover of science and philosophy in general. His second passion is Music Producer, which combines these passions to create a rich mix between technology and music.
- To learn more, please visit his personal Web Sites: