- 1. 01. Nekochan - My Bloodyful Heart (Free The Robots Remix) 4.21 720 plays
- 2. 02. Nekochan - One Sound (Tenkah Remix) 4.17 705 plays
- 3. 03. Nekochan - It's Only (Alto Clark Remix) 3.29 440 plays
- 4. 04. Nekochan - My Bloodyful Heart (My.Head Remix) 5.30 460 plays
- 1. Nekochan - It's Only 4.53 4519 plays
- 2. Nekochan - One Sound 4.26 3069 plays
- 3. Nekochan - Birds Underwater 5.49 2461 plays
- 4. Nekochan - The Next World (FREE THE ROBOTS & Nekochan) 4.36 6641 plays
- 5. Nekochan - My Bloodyful Heart 4.21 2756 plays
- 1. Depeche Mode - The Darkest Star (NEKOCHAN - Cover - Yuku In The Sky Ep - Free) 3.46 2228 plays
- 2. Yuku my friend - Yuku In The Sky Ep - FREE 5.34 1114 plays
- 1. Habstrakt & Badjokes - Miaow (Hubwar & Nekochan remix) FREE download 5.08 5254 plays
- 2. Massive dynamik-JFX Bits 4-Jarring Effects - Free Download 7.20 9007 plays
- 3. NEKOCHAN//Not The Momma ( Funny Darth Vader Theme) - FREE DOWNLOAD 4.41 3937 plays
all tracks are produced by Nekochan.
With a wide array of influences, a very distinctive style and a strong taste for melody and crafted musical skills, French artist Nekochan is surely one of the most exciting and refreshing producers at the moment. Her stylish blends and arresting collisions of electronica, bass and glitched-hop beats, led by her aqueously expressive voice, mark her out immediately as an artist destined for widespread acclaim.
A classically trained cellist, she evolved into Nekochan in 2006 after a few years applying her unusual voice and skills as part of an electronic duo. Inspired by baroque and classical composition as well as a flamenco-player stepfather, and a passion for oriental melodic patterns, her gift for catchy figures and intricate rhythms is no surprise given the sheer range and depth of her sonic colourbox, while her highly individual blend of sound and mood switches adeptly from electronica and techno to the more underground tones of dubstep and glitch hop … all with her unique vocal signature.
This time Chloe presents "Bloodyful" a 5-tracker covering almost every aspect of her production range - trap-like dancy booster, lyrical beats and copule of synth-driven half-stepper hits. One of them produced together with LA's Chris Alfaro aka Free The Robots, which seems really a pearl of this release.