- 1. Sex and Roll 5.12 133 plays
- 2. Addiction 5.19 61 plays
- 3. Stepride 2.54 32 plays
- 4. Down N Dirty 3.20 28 plays
- 5. Its all gone Pete Tong 3.59 306 plays
- 6. Angelic 3.55 31 plays
- 7. Side Effect 3.59 26 plays
- 8. My Little Yaesu 0.41 17 plays
- 9. Jam Voodoo 4.38 19 plays
- 10. Short Wave 2.23 21 plays
- 11. Perceptions of Truth 7.06 9 plays
- 12. Micro Computer 5.32 21 plays
- 13. Bonus Track 3.30 16 plays
- 1. (1) - It aint Easy - NauticDive 5.10 198 plays
- 2. (2) - Rise - NauticDive 3.05 95 plays
- 3. (3) - I get it on - NauticDive 4.53 74 plays
- 4. (4) - Deep blue eyes - NauticDive 4.14 108 plays
- Download track Go to track (5) - UNT METER - NauticDive - Video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT4VceBwkxU5. (5) - UNT METER - NauticDive - Video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT4VceBwkxU 4.26 62 plays
- 6. (6) - Your People - NauticDive 4.32 59 plays
- 7. (7) - This world - NauticDive 8.17 54 plays
- 8. (8) - Blue Prints - NauticDive 1.54 44 plays
- 9. (9) - Secret Substance - NauticDive 4.00 48 plays
- 10. (10) - Outside unshamed - NauticDive 5.36 39 plays
- 11. (11) - Blue money - NauticDive 5.49 43 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- Max Hall Remix's
- Max Hall's original stuff
- Project Max Hall and Mr TPX
- OLd Skool Album Future Perfect!
::NauticDive:: - YOUR WAY OUR WAY
::NauticDive:: - THE ENTRY LEVEL
"Hailing from Sheffield, NauticDive are Max Hall, Eddy Hill and Charlie Lynn combining mashed up beats, synths, guitar trickery and vocals to create a live fusion of break beat, dub and trippyness. If its dark, dirty and spikey, its NauticDive."
Nice review for ::NauticDive:: in Sandman magazine.
Dirty, ambient dance beats, sparse production and hypnotic, poetic lyrics – is this Underworld under a different moniker? Far from it – ::NauticDive:: are Max Hall, Eddy Hill and Charlie Lynn – the three minds behind one of the most original sounds to come out of Sheffield since Phil Oakey embarrassingly discovered he only had enough spare change in his pocket for half a haircut. But out of such situations can arise unexpected genius; a rough-round-the-edges, almost-there nod to greatness, and embryo of something ground-breaking. And whilst within 'Deep Blue Eyes' and 'It Ain't Easy' is the distant echo of yesterday's drum and bass and electronica sounds, in them also lies more than a hint of something that could easily transcend their local constraints. But for now, they serve to provide a pulsating soundtrack to Sheffield nightlife. It's only a matter of time before they drop a 'Born Slippy'.