- 1. CRIMSON SHADOWS - Rise To Power 4.16 151 plays
- 2. LONELY KAMEL - Shit City 3.51 191 plays
- 3. ALESTORM - Drink 3.22 4561 plays
- 4. JOHN GARCIA - My Mind 4.01 1768 plays
- 5. GRAVE DIGGER - Season Of The Witch 5.04 2201 plays
- 6. AMBERIAN DAWN - Magic Forest 4.39 10714 plays
- 7. VINTERSORG - Lågornas Rov 5.46 2211 plays
- 8. BLOODY HAMMERS - The Town That Dreaded Sundown 4.49 2642 plays
- 9. DUST BOLT - Soul Erazor 4.28 1641 plays
- 10. XANDRIA - Nightfall 3.56 5943 plays
- 11. ARKONA - Na strazhe novyh let 7.24 15152 plays
- 12. PET THE PREACHER - Let Your Dragon Fly 3.51 2896 plays
- 13. DIABULUS IN MUSICA - Inner Force 3.43 7378 plays
- 14. DELAIN - Your Body Is A Battlerground (feat. Marco Hietala) 3.50 3082 plays
- 15. THE GRAVIATORS - Narrow Minded Bastards 6.15 3164 plays
- 16. JACKSON FIREBIRD - Cock Rockin' 4.28 1636 plays
- 17. NERVOSA - Into Mosh Pit 3.43 12868 plays
- 18. CONAN - Foehammer 4.55 8621 plays
- 19. VAN CANTO - Badaboom 3.31 10418 plays
- 20. THE UNGUIDED - Carnal Genesis 4.35 9045 plays
- 21. LEGION OF THE DAMNED - Summon All Hate 4.19 6606 plays
- 22. SKINDRED - Kill The Power 4.34 5320 plays
Over fifteen years ago, a story of success began in the Austrian town of Eisenerz. What started out as a one-person operation in a cramped living-room, became one of the biggest record labels of the independent scene. Fans of the heavier genres have long come to know Napalm Records for its numerous metal releases, many of which have reached cult status.
In the beginning, Napalm Records focused mainly on the black metal releases of bands like ABIGOR and SUMMONING. Although both managed to create a style all of their own, SUMMONING in particular was most successful in taking their unique atmospheric style way past the European borders to reach an unbelievable level of notoriety on an international level.
But Napalm Records didn't stop there. Never shying away from unexplored paths of innovative musical styles and genres, the label supported artists that would later become known as the legendary pioneers and originators of the Pagan/Folk Metal genres, including the revered VINTERSORG and FALKENBACH.
Over the course of the years, Napalm Records searched for new talent and expanded its roster considerably by adding doom, power, symphonic and gothic metal to their ever-growing list. Within the gothic metal genre, THE SINS OF THY BELOVED, SIRENIA, and TRISTANIA were able to create quite a stir and successfully establish themselves among the best. In recent years, LEAVES' EYES, ELIS, MIDNATTSOL, KATRA, and EDENBRIDGE have also managed to join this illustrious group. With these releases, Napalm Records was able to widen its audience and soon felt encouraged to expand the variety of bands it would support.
Yet Napalm Records' folk metal focal point never strayed and the label continued helping bands like KORPIKLAANI, GLITTERTIND, TÝR, and ALESTORM achieve international notoriety.
The medieval rockers SALTATIO MORTIS, the "rock 'n' sad" initiators LACRIMAS PROFUNDERE, and scene icons ATROCITY, GRAVE DIGGER, and LEAVES' EYES helped Napalm Records become a household name among mainstream audiences by entering the charts repeatedly. With SALTATIO MORTIS, Napalm Records achieved the highest chart entry to date. "Wer Wind Saet" entered the German Media Control charts at number 10.
More recently, Napalm Records has embraced the rock and stoner rock scene with big-name signings such as MONSTER MAGNET, KARMA TO BURN, and BRANT BJÖRK.
One of the latest bands to join the Austrian label’s roster of celebrated artists is the US formation SEVENTH VOID, which boasts of two former members of the legendary TYPE O NEGATIVE, very keen on keeping their legacy alive. More recent signings include THE SORROW, LONELY KAMEL, HUNTRESS, and the doom legend CANDLEMASS.
However, Napalm Records does not only limit its operation to the support and development of new talent or the release of its artists' recordings. The label's own mail order service has been providing satisfied customers with the fastest delivery, unbeatable prices, and a top-notch service for many years. Over 15,000 items (CDs, vinyl, merchandise, etc.) are waiting to be discovered both in the biannually published print catalog and in the well organized, easy-access online store.
The Napalm Records Handels GmbH headquarters and center of operations, including the aforementioned mail order service, are located in Eisenerz, Austria and currently employ 13 people. A second office located in Austin, Texas, employs 3 people, while a third employee works for the label from Canada. Napalm Records also enjoys a close working relationship with an extensive worldwide network of A&R consultants and local promoters.
Last but not least, Napalm Records also boasts of its own publishing house. Over the years, IRON AVANTGARDE PUBLISHING has handled the rights to innumerable works from the most diverse of authors.