- 1. Naotaku - Flashback [FREE DOWNLOAD] by Naotaku 7.23 265 plays 170.0 BPM
- 2. Naotaku - Friends (10pif mix) by Naotaku 5.01 122 plays
- 3. Naotaku - Legend (Original Mix) by Naotaku 4.56 191 plays
- 4. SHAX126 - Naotaku feat. Aoriel "In Your Mind" by SHAX TRAX 2.22 280 plays
- 5. SHAX150 - Naotaku feat. Aoriel "Star" by SHAX TRAX 3.06 205 plays
- 6. STFU Records Take Over After Dark Radio - vol. 2 - Naotaku by Naotaku 1.01.20 20 plays
Martin Rudinec aka Naotaku was born in Boskovice, Czech Republic. Since 2004 residing in Cork, Ireland, currently freelancing as a sound designer and game developer.
His passion for electronic sounds and recording was apparent since early childhood, and the first sound experiments date back to 1980’s, involving his parents’ Grundig tape recorder.
Martin’s first computer was a Commodore C64, which he used to design his first text based video game, and generate first synthesized electronic sounds.
Newer, more powerful computers and sophisticated software led Martin to electronic music production, and influenced by the early 2000’s techno scene, he began DJing in local clubs.
After years of acquiring skills, knowledge and recording equipment, Martin shifted his focus on sound design and the technical aspects of sound and music production.
Most recently, with the Drum&Bass project Naotaku, he joined forces with Czech producers Patrik Prelovsky and Iary D under a joint project called 10pif, which serves as a platform for releasing Drum&Bass, Dubstep, Breakbeat and related genres of electronic dance music.