- 1. You Don't Belong With Me (Feat. Ohsowhy) by Naked House 2.44 1097 plays 145.0 BPM
- 2. The Midas Light (Collaboration with Zachary Friederich) by Naked House 5.32 1559 plays
- 3. Yeah! Oh, Yeah! (Magnetic Fields Cover) - Naked House & Whorish Boorish by Naked House 2.47 1462 plays
- 4. The Joke We Lived Isn't Funny Anymore (Feat. Ohsowhy) by Naked House 3.05 4947 plays
- 5. The Lovejoy Press by zacharyfriederich 3.21 536 plays
- 6. I Don't Want To Let You Down (Naked House Feat. Benjamin Theodore) by Benjamin Theodore 5.55 274 plays
- 7. Lose Your Mind (Feat. X.X.I.I.) by Naked House 1.56 205 plays
- 8. The Rope, the Knife (Feat. Monica Colet) by Naked House 2.32 575 plays
- 9. Beach Boulevard (Feat. Ohsowhy) by Naked House 3.01 227 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
- Inspire Influence Facebook
- Inspire Influence Bandcamp
- OhSoWhy (Collaborator)
- Zachary Friederich (Collaborator)
- No-Source Netlabel
- VA: Another Day, Another Way Compilation [No-Source Netlabel]
- Whorish Boorish (Collaborator)
Damon Guyett is a Canadian lo-fi/rock/noise-pop artist based in Waterdown, Ontario. Damon Guyett was born in Hamilton, Ontario on May 21st, 1991. After the death of his grandfather in late-2005, him and his mother decided to leave their home in Hamilton and take over the house of his late-grandfather.
Naked House was born from a desire to find a way to express myself about why I think I am the way I am. I still haven't answered my own questions concerning that yet, but that's what the beauty about this project is to me. It's the chase. Paranoid and neurotic like anything from Portishead to Pink Floyd, groggy and disoriented like Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti and Animal Collective, emotional and melancholic as Perfume Genius or even Big Star's best ballads, and often as scorchingly lo-fi as if listening to a tape cassette that was left out on a hot patio. Damon's sprawling styles reflects an outgoing side to this Canadian songwriter, while his more introverted side resembles that of Nick Drake, Stephin Merrit or even Neil Young.
Damon Guyett- vocals, guitar, piano, keys, percussion, electronics, samples, trumpet, banjo
"Naked House is the musical moniker of Ontario native and multi-instrumentalist Damon Guyett. The Ontario based musician incorporates the use of guitar, piano, keys, percussion, electronics, samples and a trumpet coupled with Damon’s own harmonic vocals. Naked House released a seventeen-track album last year titled Cough Cough/Naked House, stream and download it here. Damon record’s all his own music at home making the album all the more impressive. Check out the track What’s It Like To Want? below, taken from the debut album. With its steady guitar chords, rhythmic percussion and harmonic vocals the track generates folktronic vibed warmth." - Believe In Sound
"Every week something will just drop into our mailbox here at GIITTV towers and unexpectedly that quite delightfully catch us off guard. One such trinkett arrived a few days ago. Born in the industrial wasteland that is Hamilton, Ontario was Damon Guyett a talented bedroom producer who at the age of just 20 is captivating our ear drums this afternoon. He provides the lo fi soundtrack to a short film ‘Bugged’ a wonderful psychy sixminute trawl through half remembered fragments of melody, reverb drenched synths, hazy dream rushes and splendid glitches." - God is in the TV
"Out of his mom's basement in sleepy Waterdown, ON comes 20 year-old musician Damon Guyett. He's spending his time wisely, making spacey experimental lo-fi music." - T.O. Snob's Music