The Sound That Time Forgot (Compilation Album) 11 tracks, 46.06 Mutation Music on May 01, 2010 08:02
- 1. Mutation - Aquamarine 3.24 61 plays
- 2. Mutation - 26 Strings 3.41 13 plays
- 3. Mutation - Arrival 4.19 17 plays
- 4. Mutation - Friends 3.37 19 plays
- 5. Mutation - Psychic Bug (Parts I & II) 6.10 18 plays
- 6. Mutation - Sequencer 4.12 25 plays
- 7. Mutation - Sonic Strobe 3.45 13 plays
- 8. Mutation - Spirogyra 4.59 75 plays
- 9. Mutation - Sunset 3.31 30 plays
- 10. Mutation - Super Symmetry 4.57 22 plays
- 11. Mutation - Tangerine 3.26 18 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Since the early 80s Adrian Cummings aka Mutation used to have a pile of keyboards, mixers etc. but is now mainly computer based, though he still has a strong love of older analogue synths and newer digital sound production methods. He has also performed live PAs of his own original music in and around Portsmouth UK over past years with his own self built laser projectors and laser shows.
Adrian likes just about all forms of music and always has done, though he prefers electronic it has to be said. Since the late 70s he grew up listening to Jean Michel Jarre, Gary Numan, Sparks, Vince Clarke and countless other great artists from that era and then found himself moving into stranger musical territory with the likes of Eat Static, Matt Laws/Binary Finary (whom he has worked directly with in 1997 and more recently in 2008) EBM and Goa Trance style music in general. Both Soft & Hard Euro Techno/Trance music is also amongst his favourite music of now.
The collection of Adrian's tracks here (plus a few unrelated random ones) are part of a compilation of his best music tracks to date and together form his latest generally Progressive sounding album 'The Sound That Time Forgot' which covers Trance, Techno, Electronica, Progressive and Chillout electronic music styles.