Need a gift for a gifted musician?
18-year-old student, I try to make music with my computer, here is all the stuff I use ( all softwares are free (as freedom)):
- Linux ( Debian Sid )
- keyboard M-audio 88es
- mike AKG perception 220.
- Soundcard M-audio Delta 1010LT
- MIDI controller BCF2000 ( 20/04/11)
- Yoshimi/ZynAddSubFx as synths
- Ardour for recording
- Hydrogen as rhythm box.
- Seq24 as midi sequencer.
- flute traversière ( listen "histoire d'une vie" )
- piano ( listen to "Course funèbre")
- guitar fender strat USA special HSS a little bit, I'm not very good at it ( listen "Guitar Impro" )
I have no inspiration for lyrics, so I don't try to get something in this domain.
Important if you read this: the experience is much better with headphones because tracks are using stereo and because I make music with headphones generally.
-- The last thing I Have to say is that if you download my tracks, you'll see the difference with streaming version