- 1. "Fiat Lux" for Piano 7.16 172 plays
- 2. Five Preludes for Piano 9.14 78 plays
- 3. Baroque Fanfare for Chamber Orchestra 2.50 283 plays
- 4. Baroque Essay for Solo Viola 3.11 543 plays
- 5. "Gigue" for Flute, Viola and Harp 7.18 97 plays
- 6. Wedding Processional for Organ 1.04 139 plays
- 7. Anti-Rhapsody for Solo Flute 1.58 147 plays
- 8. Concerto for Octet and Woman 3.05 28 plays
- 9. Poem for Contrasting Keyboards 3.20 42 plays
- 10. "Prism" - Eight Short Colors for Piano Quintet 12.07 50 plays
- 11. Hymn Without Words 1.29 13 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Merek Royce Press, a native of Brooklyn, New York, and a composer since his concert debut at Midwood High School in 1982, began converging music and computers after graduating from Rutgers University. His consulting business Music NYC administers to the musical and general computing needs of all creative individuals and groups, from actors and singers to arts institutions and small businesses.