- 1. The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again (Cato remix) 3.39 160 plays
- 2. Collapse Under The Empire - Fragments Of A Prayer (Cato remix) 4.04 210 plays
- 3. Robot Koch feat. John LaMonica - Nitesky (Cato remix) 4.35 180 plays
- 4. Alpha - Burn Me Again (Cato Remix) 5.07 86 plays
- 5. R.E.M. - It Happened Today (Cato remix) 4.46 530 plays 143.0 BPM
- 1. Sonus Spiritus 6.10 693 plays
- 2. HOLY SHIT! (epic dubstep remix) 2.23 185 plays
- 3. Galaxie 3.33 243 plays
- 4. Increasing Pressure - "Mini's First Time" 5.23 193 plays
- 5. Bent Breath (remastered) - free download 15.02 116 plays
- 6. Que Mas, Caballero? 3.30 143 plays
- 7. They Told Me It Could Not Be Done (But I Did It remix) 5.18 413 plays
- 8. Somebody Killed Oswald ("The Kennedy Detail") 3.38 178 plays
- 9. Motorcade - To Dallas ("The Kennedy Detail") 9.23 176 plays
- 10. A Last Goodbye 1.30 130 plays
- 11. Hope (featuring vocals by Jenny Campmany) 3.17 207 plays
- 12. BATTLE READY 3.38 114 plays
- 13. Mission Accomplished - "Semper Fi: One Marine's Journey 2.27 140 plays
- Music By Cato
- Eccotonic website
- Eccotonic myspace page
- Eccotonic facebook page
- Eccotonic on last.fm
LA-based film & television composer, recording artist and remixer Cato got started by tweaking modular synthesizers and early digital, analog-filtered synths, inspired by artists as diverse as Klaus Schulze, DAF, Cabaret Voltaire, Throbbing Gristle, Steve Hillage, Van der Graaf Generator, Peter Gabriel, Gabriel-era Genesis, Nico, Ash Ra Tempel, Stravinsky and Schoenberg.
Cato has written music for feature films including "Stone" (starring Robert De Niro) and "Smokin' Aces", and has tracks featured in television shows like "Dexter". He wrote the score for "Mini's First Time" (Bold/HBO Films, dir. Nick Guthe, prod. Kevin Spacey, Dana Brunetti) as well as for several other award-winning feature films and documentaries (incl. "The Kennedy Detail" for 3-time Oscar™ nominee Vince DiPersio).
Cato releases artist projects including "Eccotonic" and remixes a variety of artists for various labels (incl. Cat 'n Roof Records) with placements including "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps". Constantly in high demand for major as well as indie movie trailers and commercials, Cato's music is featured in campaigns including "Zero Dark Thirty", "The Dark Knight Rises", "Star Trek 2", Ford, GM, Chrysler and Budweiser.
Please follow Cato through his website, facebook and twitter listed above. Tracks from Cato's various projects are posted here for preview, streaming or free download.
Cato is currently working on new music from Eccotonic as well as several other projects and remixes to be announced soon in 2013. Cato is represented by Visions From The Roof.