James Glover - El Sonido //Original// Jamie Anderson // Dansco // UNKNOWNBASS 4 tracks, 8.31 Muchiq Records on April 22, 2013 18:45
Paul Bart - Recognizing Me EP// With Remixes From Jem Atkins & Faxior 4 tracks, 7.01 Muchiq Records on April 22, 2013 18:26
Dansco - Business Trip (2 Week Beatport Exclusive 18/02/13) 3 tracks, 11.16 Muchiq Records on December 07, 2012 17:41
- 1. Dansco - Business Trip (Original Mix) Preview 4.51 303 plays
- 2. Dansco - Business Trip (YOUSEF Circus Rework) Preview (coming Soon) 1.48 440 plays
- 3. Dansco - Business Trip (James Glover Business Trippin Remix) Preview 4.36 142 plays
DeeBuGG - Dance With The Devil (2 Weeks Beatport Exclusive 17/12/12) All Other Stores 31/12/12 4 tracks, 10.23 Muchiq Records on December 06, 2012 19:38
- 1. DeeBuGG - Dance With The Devil master (Original Mix) 2.18 208 plays
- 2. DeeBuGG - Dance with the devil master (Dansco Remix) 2.04 115 plays
- 3. DeeBuGG - Dance With The Devil (Paolo Marturano Remix) Preview 2.43 101 plays
- 4. DeeBuGG - The Devil (ForShure Bump n Thump Mix) Preview 3.16 99 plays
Paolo Marturano - I'll Be Waiting For You //Beatport Exclusive 08/12/12//All Other Stores 22/12/12 3 tracks, 5.52 Muchiq Records on November 22, 2012 21:19
- 1. Paolo Marturano - I'll Be Waiting For You (Original) Coming Soon 2.16 692 plays
- 2. Paolo Marturano - I'll Be Waiting For You (Forshure Remix) Coming Soon 2.02 312 plays
- 3. Paolo Marturano - I'll Be Waiting For You (Dansco Remix) Coming Soon 1.33 291 plays
We are Muchiq Records…. an exciting young House label with an unrivalled ambition to get to the top.
In just two short years we have had over sixty releases from some astonishing young producers. We have always strived to bring fresh young talent to the fore and in doing so have established some incredible artists. Muchiq have always received unbelievable support from everyone from bedroom DJ’s and clubbers to some of the industry’s major players, and the support just keeps on growing.
As we reflect on the first two years of existence in the industry, we are happy with the success we have enjoyed and the amount of quality music we have released. We seem to have found our sound over the last twelve months after experimenting with a few different sub genres of house music.
The team here at Muchiq feel that now is the time to change things up and take the label to the next level. The new outlook will be all about big releases and big projects and whilst we will be concentrating on bringing in the services of some of the worlds leading producers we will certainly not be straying from the artists we have championed over the last couple of years, setting up collaborations for our artists and securing remixes and originals from some of the music industry’s key players.
Licensing Enquiries, Remix Request & General Info: firstname.lastname@example.org