- 1. Signs 5.17 38 plays
- 2. Open Road 5.08 24 plays
- 3. Raining Down 5.14 16 plays
- 4. Only Time 4.40 149 plays
- 5. Another Day 4.56 13 plays
- 6. Winter's Mourn 5.32 22 plays
- 7. A Distant Past 3.56 15 plays 120.0 BPM
- 8. Minor Fall 6.12 23 plays
- 9. Goodbye 4.05 48 plays
- 10. All Alone 7.01 18 plays
- 11. Escape 2.23 26 plays
- 12. Sunlight 5.36 22 plays
- 13. This Road Of Mine 5.51 24 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Official Site: http://www.nohype.tv
No Hype is Alain Aerts
Born in Belgium, raised in Toronto and currently residing in Dublin,
No Hype was founded as a means to create his own music.
No stranger to travel, “Empty Lullabies” is presented as a movie of sorts –
each song representing a different scene of Alain's life.
As he puts it, "Walking around different areas of the world,
I've absorbed everything I've seen, and I eventually wrote about those things.
The idea behind ‘Empty Lullabies’ came from my own life experiences.
And these songs are all about old memories and forgotten photographs."
Inspired by the diverse musical styles of Tom Waits, Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails,
The Clash, Pink Floyd & Neil Young, No Hype forges towards a fresh musical genre.
Continuing on the basis of writing meaningful, yet complicated songs,
Alain finds his own personal life an inspiration for his music,
and “Empty Lullabies” only scratches the surface.