- 1. MSD - Dont you understand (Free DL) 4.00 2033 plays 0.0 BPM
- 2. Gesaffelstein - Viol (MSD remix) 4.24 4065 plays
- 3. Skrillex - Make It Bum Dem (MSD remix) 4.00 8529 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. Le Jad & MSD - Alexandro (MSD remix) Free DL 3.32 1667 plays 140.0 BPM
- 5. Merky Ace - Greaze (MSD remix) 4.10 2136 plays 140.0 BPM
- 6. MSD Live @ Bikini 1.01.30 511 plays
- 1. MSD ft VDA - No forgo clip Out now on Prime Dub records 2.44 5216 plays 140.0 BPM
- 2. MSD & Jillian Ann - Quiet riot (TRUE TIGER ON BBC1XTRA) 1.54 3188 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. Tell me why clip (forthcoming on Prime Dub) 2.17 2757 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. Last War Clip (forthcoming on Prime Dub) 2.17 1237 plays 140.0 BPM
- 5. Interlude 2.03 881 plays
There are no accidents in music. No freaks of nature who show up out of the blue and dominate the scene without a backdrop of hard work, discipline, and a burning desire to create the unique.
Some would say that MSD came out of nowhere, but the truth reveals a dogged devotion to the craft of sound and a thirst for what’s next.
23-year-old Pierre Novi already has six years of production under his
Raised in the south of France, his ceaseless sonic experimentation was fueled by the fertile creative climate. Diving headlong into the disparate worlds of symphonic arrangement, platinum-etched crunk, and 90’s post-apocalyptic dance pop, Pierre has melded a visceral aesthetic that grabs mainstream music and underground bass and slams them together in a fusion chamber of raw, uncompromising talent.
Already tapped by Dior and Native Instruments to invigorate their corporate brands, MSD stepped into the dance music industry with his Heavy Artillery counterpart Habstrakt on a collaboration that rocketed to the top of the charts in early 2012. Within months, he dropped “No Forgo,” the title track from his impending debut EP. Reaching #9 on the Beatport dubstep charts, the cut made its way into mixes from TRUE TIGER, Brown & Gammon, and megastar Flux Pavilion. The album that followed on LA’s Prime Dub Entertainment in April 2012 made a splash on BBC Radio 1, generating another big single on its way out, “Quiet Riot,” featuring the chilling vocals of bass maven Jillian Ann.
Operating at breakneck speed, MSD is making plans to release a full-length LP, and promises a full US tour is in the works. This is no accident. MSD has arrived.