- 1. [NANG118] Rayko - Rusos Theme 96 kbps 7.51 2513 plays
- 2. [NANG118] Rayko - Rusos Theme [Pete Herbert Remix] 96 kbps 6.15 3467 plays
- 3. [NANG118] Rayko - Rusos Theme [Pete Herbert Dub] 96 kbps 6.15 1651 plays
- 4. [NANG118] Rayko - Italo Fitness (Original Mix) 96 kbps 5.53 1448 plays
- 1. The Rare Wiri Orchestra - Space Surf (Original) 96 kbps 6.00 1280 plays
- 2. The Rare Wiri Orchestra - Mambo (Original) 96 kbps 7.58 979 plays
- 3. The Rare Wiri Orchestra- Keep the Faith (Original Mix) 96 kbps 6.48 1203 plays
- 4. The Rare Wiri Orchestra - Altered States (Cosmic Mix) 96 kbps 6.08 1369 plays
- 1. Rayko - 2013 NYE Party Preview Mix "Disco Deviant @ The Loft (Brighton)" 1.00.34 5254 plays
- 2. 2014, Day One (Rayko Supernatural Disco Mixtape) 58.13 2815 plays
- 3. Rayko - The Mighty Krokett is playing in my House 2014 54.22 1621 plays
- 4. Rayko - Modern Days Disco Dancer 2014 1.02.32 1927 plays
DJ/Remix bookings: email@example.com
Spanish producer extraordinaire Rayko has been a leading light in the disco edits scene since 2008, the year he launched his magnificent Rare Wiri imprint.
Since then his name has appeared on literally dozens of great records scattered across labels like Eskimo, Is It Balearic? and Nang.
Deeply rooted in '70s and '80s disco, funk, boogie and rock, Rayko's influences are masterfully interpreted and transformed into modern day dancefloor bombs.
His mind-blowing edit of Candi Staton's 'Broadway' came in at number 1 in Juno's best of 2011 disco chart, proving he's right at the crest of the disco edit wave.
But his talents don't stop there. He's delved into original productions and remixes, being asked to lend his skilled hand to tracks by Psychemagik, Space Ranger, Beatfanatic, or Ilya Santana, to name a few,...
As a DJ, he's been shipped over to the USA, Africa, Asia, South and North America and all around Europe, and his global following is quite obviously illustrated by his massive following on SoundCloud.
His love and appreciation for top quality tunes, along with a true talent for revitalising the music of yesterday and adding his own personal flavour, make him stand out from the crowd in an overpopulated sea of edit-makers.
As the months go on and his catalogue expands, Rayko is rapidly becoming one of the most loved names in modern day disco
07 Feb @ Bang [Counter] (Dublin)
12 Feb @ Cocktail Bar (Thessaloniki)
13 Feb @ Louki Louki (Komotini)
14 Feb @ Kripti Bar (Trikala)
15 Feb @ Miden - Ena (Korinthos)
16 Feb @ Epi Perikleous (Elefsina)
21 Feb @ Criminal Vinyl [soft] (Madrid)
01 Mar @ Devotion (Madrid)
07 Mar - TBC (Brighton)
08 Mar @ Dalston Superstore (Dalston)
22 Mar @ Kumasi (London)
26 Mar @ TBC (Venice)