- 1. Intro (Architecture) 1.35 246 plays
- 2. Concrete Atmosphaesia 1.42 141 plays
- 3. I Dreamt I Walked Home 2.14 147 plays
- 4. Alas, I Hear the Future Passed (Miscreated) 4.20 153 plays
- 5. The Rocketbuilder's Demise 0.51 118 plays
- 6. Versus 2.05 93 plays
- 7. The Launch (Entering the Exosphere) 1.41 104 plays
- 8. Space is All About 2.11 76 plays
- 9. Back to Earth 1.46 90 plays
- 10. Buried at Sea 3.27 67 plays
- 11. Succeed the Understander (Discussing Sea-Child) 2.12 64 plays
- 12. Finding the Factory (and Things Inescapable) 1.31 74 plays
- 13. Refrain, Interlude (Wandering in Restricted Hallways) 0.54 87 plays
- 14. Robotic Birth Sequence 1.24 66 plays
- 15. Fleeing in Terror 3.50 61 plays
- 16. Environmental (Feat. AK) 1.26 69 plays
- 17. About Face (Wuhf) (Feat. Snailbirdfish) 2.30 78 plays
- 18. As if The Next Song Were Sunshine (F. Sxa Ormbjüment) 2.20 81 plays
- 19. Laudanum 3.42 92 plays
- Download track Go to track Quotidian Transience (Feet Meet Sky for the Second Time)(Feat. Jenny Cacaphonix)20. Quotidian Transience (Feet Meet Sky for the Second Time)(Feat. Jenny Cacaphonix) 4.34 77 plays
- 21. I Stand in Front Of Cars 1.51 74 plays
- 22. Sarcophagus 4.30 120 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Mr. Scared as in an unreleased and independent noise-enthusiast trying to push the boundaries of music itself.
He started using low-end computer software (and hardware, for that matter) at an early age, and soon discovered the joy of low-fi digital recording and sound mashing.
This man has never had any formal training in anything, this being the cause of a radical and unconventional (some may say amateur) approach to everything.
All of these tracks must be heard with headphones, there's LOTS of sound here and it tends to get garbled out of simple stereo speakers.
Please start throwing scrapped or orphaned Beats, Breaks and Loops into my Dropbox immediately (*.als would be awesome, but I'll work with any standard format.)
I want to start making more rhythm based stuff, see? But I'm beat-retarded, so that's where you come in. It'll make for some cool collaborations, and maybe I'll learn something.
Go now and do this thing that I've said.