- Don't Ask Why (Feat. Kyiki) Artwork Moon Boots on February 25, 2014 20:38139167 Plays224 Comments6735 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.58
- C.Y.S. Artwork Moon Boots on January 30, 2014 19:52142082 Plays320 Comments5647 Favoritings7981 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 5.24
- CHVRCHES - The Mother We Share (Moon Boots Remix) Artwork Moon Boots on September 25, 2013 16:14833246 Plays363 Comments11974 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.17
- Moon Boots on September 20, 2013 15:3182478 Plays255 Comments3127 Favoritings3597 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 59.59
- Love Strong Artwork Moon Boots on May 13, 2013 18:57187899 Plays362 Comments5313 Favoritings14068 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 5.09
These boots were made for hopping around in zero gravity
Moon Boots entered the world in the mid-1980s via Cape Canaveral. After years of service as the preferred footwear of celebrity astronauts (notably Tom Hanks), Moon Boots came to life during a classified experiment aboard the International Space Station. Little is known of what actually transpired aboard the shuttle, but in short, Moon Boots became a sentient creature, equipped with reason, intuition, and groove. Before long, he grew tired of working for the space-military-industrial complex and found solace in the soothing sounds of underground disco and R&B boogie records. He knew it was only of matter of time before he was hung up like so many boots before him. He abandoned the program and used his savings to build a studio in an unnamed location, where he is currently working.