- 1. Apocalypse Dub 1.56 214 plays
- 2. Crosswalk 1.56 97 plays
- 3. Gangsters 1.56 154 plays
- 4. Killing Sound 1.56 105 plays
- 5. Negotiate 1.56 76 plays
- 6. NO CARRIER 1.56 94 plays
- 7. No Looking Back 1.56 70 plays
- 8. Oblivion 1.56 62 plays
- 9. Over You 1.56 70 plays
- 10. Spicecake 1.56 71 plays
- 11. Sun Too Bright 1.56 59 plays
- 12. The 4th Shrine 1.56 56 plays
- 13. Too Slow 1.56 182 plays
Boston based producer Ennis Glendon aka Moldy crafts dark, mind-bending sound system music with an unwavering minimal approach. Amidst an ever-changing electronic music landscape, Moldy has stayed true to his sound, refusing to bargain with the mainstream.
“Moldy’s sound has maintained the same anxious, eerie, perverse sensibility that it always has, which has an impact on people on a dance floor that is hard to describe without witnessing it firsthand.” – Dave Q (Boston Globe, 3/14/13).
A veteran DJ of over fifteen years, Moldy is a resident at the long running Boston party BASSIC, where he is currently conducting experiments with a new strain of deviant, slower rhythms of his own design.
Recognized as a pioneer of the US dubstep movement and fixture at the legendary Dub War parties in New York City, his productions have garnered support from top names in the underground, leading to the formation of his Heavy Pressure Recordings imprint in 2006 and releases on labels including ‘Earwax, Embassy, and TUBA.