- 1. Footprints 5.23 8007 plays
- 2. Wounded Hearts Forever 6.21 4174 plays
- 3. Fog Of War 4.25 2826 plays
- 4. First Days Of Something 5.04 2700 plays
- 5. When Kisses Are Salty 5.55 2667 plays
- 6. Dream Alone, Wake Together 3.37 2042 plays
- 7. The Girl That Taught Me To Drink And Fight 10.53 2372 plays
- 8. Through The Turnstiles 7.30 1656 plays
- 9. Young Dreams 3.46 2178 plays
Modular Recordings was established a few hours before the first release was due to go to press in the fortuitous summer of 1998.
In the years since the label has gone on to achieve just about every level of success imaginable with acts like The Avalanches, Wolfmother, Cut Copy, Tame Impala, The Presets, Ladyhawke, CEO, Canyons, Bag Raiders, Van She, Jonathan Boulet, The Swiss, Grace Woodroofe, WIM, Sneaky Sound System, Beni. We're also the Australian halfway house to Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Klaxons, Chromeo, Azari & III, DOM and The Rapture.