- 1. In Flagranti - Interdisciplinary (MODE Mix) 9.25 900 plays 113.0 BPM
- 2. Odyssey - Inside Out (MODE Remix) 7.40 1708 plays 110.0 BPM
- 3. Lazydisco - More Tigers (MODE Remix) 8.45 1554 plays 115.0 BPM
- 4. Mirror People - Africa (MODE Remix) 10.45 1212 plays 100.0 BPM
- 5. Publicist - Unnecessary Roughness (MODE Edit) 8.23 710 plays 98.0 BPM
- 6. LCMDF - Future Me (MODE Remix) *Free WAV Download* 5.53 949 plays 100.0 BPM
East London based writer/producer MODE has had an infatuation with music since he first sat at the piano aged just 4 years old. From this introduction in early childhood, music became an integral part of his life. A proficient pianist and percussionist, he left home aged 18 to study Classical Music at Goldsmiths College in London. Here he was exposed to new sounds and cultures stretching far beyond his classical background.
After university, and having discovered a love of electronic music, MODE began writing and experimenting with various styles. Frustrated by technological limitations, he undertook a diploma in Audio Engineering to learn more about recording and production techniques. This has allowed him greater creative control and the ability to formulate and develop a distinctive sound, whilst his traditional background ensures deep harmonies, evocative melodies and solid structural writing in his work.
2011 saw MODE drop a number of well received remixes. Most notably, an official remix of the 1982 hit 'Inside Out' for NY Disco legends, Odyssey, released on ISM Records as part of the bands come back. With high profile remixes for Brazilian Electro/Funk giants, Azymuth, and Post-Punk dance floor innovators, In Flagranti awaiting release along with original material and live performances 2012 is set to be an exciting year.