- 1. Robin Hirte - Coming Home (Martyn Mlostekk Remix) 2.01 153 plays 127.0 BPM
- 2. Lemur (Original Mix) 6.07 729 plays 123.0 BPM
- 3. My Autumn (Original Mix) 2.52 424 plays 129.0 BPM
- 4. Yes Yes Yall (Martyn Mlostekk Remix) 7.04 175 plays 128.0 BPM
- 5. Neutron (Original Mix) 7.25 450 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. Electron (Original Mix) 7.22 824 plays 126.0 BPM
- 7. The Sentinel (Live Mix) 2.32 68 plays 126.0 BPM
- 8. The Sentinel (Original Mix) 2.20 81 plays
- 1. no day after tomorrow 4.30 232 plays 126.0 BPM
- 2. dreierlei seemann (snippet) 0.48 328 plays
- 3. tekken 2000 2.13 374 plays 145.0 BPM
- 4. humming bug [live snippet from "Schall und Rauch" liveact] 2.13 416 plays
- 5. jumbokreide 5.21 168 plays 128.0 BPM
- 6. ladybug [live snippet] 7.50 283 plays 128.0 BPM
- 7. zone de confusion [part.1] 2.26 186 plays 126.0 BPM
- 8. viva la relaxion [snippet] 6.05 218 plays 126.0 BPM
- 9. let him [quick and dirty live recording] 4.11 335 plays 125.0 BPM
Martyn Mlostekk. corveX. Senior Ding Dong. elek.Tron. Headcrash. The fusion of all that names is the motto. You're left to ask yourself, how long this extraterrestrial Übermensch from Poland could disguise his true identity from the public, before his ultimate plan of world dominion (including hedonistic authority and by means of compositional subversivity) was to be revealed. Armed with hypnotic rythms and seductive melodies, his unholy power and his long from the chains of sanity freed mind downright impose themselves upon you. Corvex. Like a lense he compensates all acoustic energy, focussing them to an indescribable moment of euphoria. See, Hear, Grasp. And pay him at least a round of beer afterwards.
Yet first of all, to the facts: 16 year old Sr. Ding Dong meets two record players in contemplative bavaria (up until now, he seems to believe the world is in fact spinning around those in truth idle turntables). Soon he succeeds in his first own creations, and his musical development begins, taking him from abstract, in-your-face techno over intoxicative breakbeats unto elegant, stylistic Minimal Techno and Deep House.
He organises his own parties at the age of 18, yet soon clubs like the 'Airport' in Würzburg, the 'Triebwerk' in Dresden or the 'Schacht' in Stuttgart open their doors for him. What's left to do? He simply takes off, and floats through Germanys club scenery. With 24, he finally lands in the german capital to continue his crusade of conquest in most clubs of berlin, whether it be numerous underground locations or notable clubs like the 'Tresor' (Berlin).
Then he crosses paths with the Hedonist International and the 'Buendnis fuer urbane Mobilbeschallung' (shortly BUMS), two groups of people, who use mobile soundsystems to paint the town red, thereby redefine the term 'public takeover' and by the way educate about political and social grievances. To them he lends his artistic talent and (amongst others) its his sound you can hear at their parties and/or demonstrations.
Martyn Mlostekk is coming, and his bags are fully packed with vinyl, a couple of controllers, effect units and a notebook prepared for massive liveact. the symbiosis of that devices, shall be the foundation of his impact, his releases on labels like 'peng peng' and 'gloeckchen rec.' may serve as the basis of his empire.
So give your shoes a shine, stretch those legs, and get ready for fanfares and hammer strokes in 4/4 beats. And remember the beer, if you don't mind.
(bio by blaubeerpudding)