- 1. 01 Miyagi - Take Me To Your Paradise 2.41 6387 plays
- 2. 02 Miyagi - Drowning 2.49 3655 plays
- 3. 03 Miyagi - Romance 2.56 3153 plays
- 4. 04 Miyagi - Don't Bother Me 2.53 3150 plays
- 5. 05 Miyagi - Forever 2.45 2614 plays
- 6. 06 Miyagi - Moments 2.38 1896 plays
- 7. 07 Miyagi - Shadow 2.55 1716 plays
- 8. 08 Miyagi - Womanizer 2.36 1702 plays
- 9. 09 Miyagi - This Must Be Love Feat. Ronald Christoph 2.50 1489 plays
- 10. 10 Miyagi - To Be Continued 1.31 1159 plays
Miyagi - Take Me To Your Paradise - turnbeutel #22 3 tracks, 8.13 Miyagi on April 14, 2014 15:45
Miyagi's Upcoming Gigs
Sat 02 Aug, 14
KB18, Copenhagen, Denmark
Sat 09 Aug, 14
Sonne Mond Sterne Festival, Saalburg-Ebersdorf, Germany
Sat 09 Aug, 14
WEIRD Boat , Hamburg Hafen, Germany
Sat 16 Aug, 14
3000° Festival, Feldberg, Germany
See the full listing here
Powered by GigaTools
Hamburg based Miyagi aka Robert Wagenknecht is not only a dj and producer, but also founder of Rennbahn Records and booking agent for one of Hamburgs biggest techno club “Docks”. With his friend Thomas Jager, he runs the own imprint, where artists such as Rodriguez Jr., Basti Grub, Oliver Schories, Sascha Braemer, Matthias Meyer & Patlac or Andreas Henneberg made tracks for. In keeping with the motto “sometimes we make music, sometimes we make party”, they also present several well-known events in Hamburg regularly, e.g. the “WEIRD Festival”.
In the beginning of 2009, Miyagi got to know the Berlin producer Ronald Christoph with whom he got along immediately. Together, they started the project “Miyagi & Ronald Christoph”. A few months later, their first common track “No Fashion” got released on the own imprint “Rennbahn Records”. The big success put the record on the Cocoon compilation “Party Animals 2010″.
Miyagi’s musical style is influenced by deep & tech house with slightly hypnotic techno sounds. His productions will be released on labels like Rennbahn, Jett Rec. or Oliver Schories imprint der turnbeutel. Well known artist such as Sasse, The Glitz, Jaxson & David Keno or Sascha Braemer & Dan Caster made remixes for him.
In the last years he played lots of gigs in Germany, but also in Great Britain, Belgium, Switzerland or Austria.