- Miss Nine - Live @ Mayday Festival Poland (Full Set) Artwork MissNine on November 10, 2013 23:25
- Download track Go to track Erol Montez feat. Bakermat & Reepublic - Steamy Chicken Dream (Miss Nine Mashup)1. Erol Montez feat. Bakermat & Reepublic - Steamy Chicken Dream (Miss Nine Mashup) 4.37 4732 plays
- 2. I Was Made For Lovin Exotic (Miss Nine Mashup) FREE DOWNLOAD 4.18 3731 plays
- 3. Bad Fubar (Miss Nine Mashup) FREE DOWNLOAD 4.45 1754 plays
- 4. Sweet Reloaded Photobomb (Miss Nine Mashup) FREE DOWNLOAD 5.52 1765 plays
- 5. Percolator Reaching The Headlights (Miss Nine Mashup) FREE DOWNLOAD 5.38 1689 plays
- 6. Hold Up And Play Hard (Miss Nine Mashup) - FREE DOWNLOAD 3.32 4107 plays
- 7. With All My Love Again (Miss Nine Mashup) - FREE DOWNLOAD 4.11 4814 plays
- 8. Burn It Down (Miss Nine Mashup) - FREE DOWNLOAD 6.42 5065 plays
- Download track Go to track Filth Splendour vs. J1, VeelaGold - Sea Chords (Miss Nine Mashup) - FREE DOWNLOAD9. Filth Splendour vs. J1, VeelaGold - Sea Chords (Miss Nine Mashup) - FREE DOWNLOAD 4.41 4425 plays
- Download track Go to track Mike Vale vs. Little Nancy - Don't Give A Damn It's Not Right (Miss Nine Mashup) - FREE DOWNLOAD10. Mike Vale vs. Little Nancy - Don't Give A Damn It's Not Right (Miss Nine Mashup) - FREE DOWNLOAD 7.00 4906 plays
- Download track Go to track Will.i.am & Britney Spears - Scream & Shout (Miss Nine Mashup) - FREE DOWNLOAD11. Will.i.am & Britney Spears - Scream & Shout (Miss Nine Mashup) - FREE DOWNLOAD 4.29 7335 plays
- Official Website | Miss Nine
- 925 Music
- Nine Sessions
With her distinctly eclectic taste in music ranging from energetic dance grooves with plenty of vocals, to a deeper, more progressive sound, she moves bodies and rocks dance floors wherever she goes
Born in Germany as Kristin Schrot, Miss Nine at the age of 16 was on track to become, not a famous DJ or producer, but a fashion model. Having secured a contract with the Industry renowned Elite Model Management, it gave her the courage and determination to move further into the spotlight. She later on would move to the city of Amsterdam, where Miss Nine began to discover the art of DJing, and it was where her passion grew. The seed had been planted.
The evolution began in 2003, just months after first touching the decks. Miss Nine played the legendary Motion parties in Amsterdam’s nightlife scene. She played alongside masters such as John Digweed, Dave Seaman, Nick Warren, and James Zabiela.
In 2005 Miss Nine was approached by Grammy award-winning DJ duo Deep Dish, who invited her to team up with the A-lister agency Bullitt Bookings. This was a move that enabled Miss Nine to step to the front of the international DJ scene for the first time during her career
Up to now, Miss Nine has graced the DJ booth at a long list of clubs such as Privilege in Ibiza, Ministry of Sound in London, Avalon in Los Angeles, Pacha in various world hotspots, XS in Las Vegas, Le Queen in Paris, and Warung in Brazil. Additionally, she not only appeared at the 10th edition of Dance Valley as the youngest artist in the line-up, but has also appeared multiple times on the main stage at Ultra Music Festival during WMC in Miami, as well as the Sunburn Festival in India. Miss Nine has joined bills alongside talents such as Tiësto and David Guetta and more recently had the pleasure of touring worldwide together with Swedish superstar Avicii
2008 brought Miss Nine into the world of record labels, launching her own 925 Music with 2 sublabels, 925 Global and 925 Digital. The labels are devoted to progressive house producers discovered on Miss Nine’s world travels as well as the global sound of EDM.
2011 saw the release of ‘Around The World, a showcase of various talents from the 925 Music catalogue, also released on 925 Music. All of the tracks on the album were picked by Miss Nine herself
To date, Miss Nine has released compilation albums on top labels such as Yoshitoshi, Armada, and Spinnin Records/ToCo Asia. Additionally, in 2009, she also recorded a promotional album in cooperation with Levi’s® to compliment the launch of their new Curve ID Jeans’ line.
In addition to bring proclaimed ambassador to the new Curve ID line of jeans from Levi’s®, Miss Nine was recently announced as the new face of Pioneer DJ for not only the new Pioneer 350 series, but also for the stunning Limited Edition White CDJ-2000s and White DJM-900nexus.
Miss Nine has also been involved with charity work with Plan Nederland for the past few years. An organization that assists children all across the world, mainly in Africa, Asia and the Americas, Miss Nine has taken the opportunity to sponsor 4 girls, with the goal to sponsor 9 in total. She sponsors them financially, as well as talking with them and writing to them about issues affecting them and inspiring her.
Available to listeners all over the world via internet, but also via various terrestrial radio stations, Miss Nine’s monthly radio show Nine Sessions, lets the fans have a listen through her headphones’. Broadcasting online is available on DI.fm, Proton, Frisky, or Dance Paradise to name a few. Nine Sessions is also distributed as a free podcast through iTunes.