"Kaleidescope Dreams" by Miss Megan - Tracks from the Vaults 17 tracks, 1.53.29 Miss Megan on June 29, 2011 17:06
- 1. "2 Nite" - Miss Megan, DJ Rasoul, Dmitri SFC - COA Recordings 7.13 242 plays
- 2. Miss Megan - Booty Grabber - Slap Box Recordings 7.20 102 plays
- 3. Lifted - Miss Megan - Slap Box Recordings 5.14 176 plays
- 4. Get Nasty - Miss Megan - Uncut Records 7.24 76 plays
- 5. Double OO7 - Miss Megan - Unreleased 7.05 63 plays
- 6. R-e-l-a-x --> Megadank4200 6.35 13 plays
- 7. Santarita Saturday - Megadank4200 - Slap Box Recordings 6.24 30 plays
- 8. Peculiar Dream - Miss Megan 7.25 16 plays
- 9. Crunchy Cookie (original) - Miss Megan 6.21 67 plays
- 10. Silkay B - Megadank4200 7.23 16 plays
- 11. Get it Baby - Megadank 5.41 35 plays
- 12. Escalator Love - Miss Megan - Unreleased 8.48 89 plays
- 13. Megadank4200 (original) - Uncut Records 7.24 63 plays
- 14. Creep With Us - Megadank4200 6.21 29 plays
- 15. Twizzle Dizzle - Miss Megan - Unreleased 5.41 21 plays
- 16. Digital Triple Beam - Megadank4200 - Slap Box Recordings 4.39 42 plays
- 17. Megadank - AGUAR 6.22 18 plays
- 1. Digital Triple Beam - Megadank4200 - Slap Box Recordings 4.39 42 plays
- 2. Santarita Saturday - Megadank4200 - Slap Box Recordings 6.24 30 plays
- 3. Creep With Us - Megadank4200 6.21 29 plays
- 4. Get it Baby - Megadank 5.41 35 plays
- 5. Megadank - Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now 6.53 121 plays
- 6. Megadank Deep Dub 7.29 64 plays
- 7. Megadank4200 (original) - Uncut Records 7.24 63 plays
- 8. Double OO7 - Miss Megan - Unreleased 7.05 63 plays
- DJ Miss Megan - Bizness up Front, Party in the Back Artwork Miss Megan on March 10, 2013 21:22
DJ Miss Megan – San Francisco // Dallas
Megan, born in the San Francisco Bay Area was introduced to house music in the early 90's.
While finishing her undergraduate studies at the University of Texas at Austin, Megan began frequenting local record shops and trading mixtapes with friends in SF. Soon enough, she bought herself a mixer and pair of turntables. After graduation in 1997, Megan moved back to San Francisco and hooked up with some key people in the San Francisco scene.
Megan got her first residency in 1997 at a club called Backflip with Franky Boissy and Mauricio Aviles (Naked Music, Loveslap). Since then she's played at Stompy, Sunset parties, Green Gorilla parties, The Endup, Club Six, Waterproof parties, The Cafe, Remedy, Betalounge, The Top, Aural Confection, and Liquid just to name a few. Her deep n' quirky tech-house sets and mix cds' are loved and highly sought after by her following. After producing way too many mix cd's to count, Megan decided to hone in on her production and engineering skills and start making some beats. After graduating with a bachelors degree in Sound Arts from Ex'pression Center for Digital Art, she proceeded to team up with Dmitri from Haight St. and Dj Rasoul in the studio. She soon released her first track on Center of Attention recordings #5 entitled "2night". The track was very well received.
Megan is a superbly skilled DJ with a clear sense of individuality. Not only does she have impeccable yet unique taste in her music selection, but her ear is damn sharp. In other words, this girl knows sound and mixing -- and through this artform she is able to express herself deeply. She'll get the dancefloor bumpin' with her own brand of deep-dirty-moody-techy-funky-hot n' sexy-bass infused house music. She brings a slower yet danceable tempo with tracks that speak for themselves while taking you to another planet in your mind and body. Her musical influences are inspired from artists spanning several genres. Funk infused, skilled delivery and poetry of lyrics with a flow that is unique, a tight and bass heavy beat that is surprising, fresh and unpredictable. Futuristic rhythms, spaced out Jazz Musicians. 70's funk, 80's pop and 90's R&B.
Megan has signed trax with The Sexicanz "COA Recordings", Dj Ryno's Seattle based "Ploff Recordings", Atlanta based "Uncut Records", Los Angeles based "Deepfunk Records". Keep your ears to the street. Megan has been living in Dallas TX and has some interesting projects brewing that will really freshen things up and showcase her unique out of the box style in sound.