- 1. MING + Ricky Vaughn - Blackout (Original Mix) by MING 3.42 61461 plays
- 2. Drop Out by MING & Mister Black - EDM.com Premiere by Trap - EDM.com 3.17 86184 plays
- 3. Need For Killing by MING by MidTempo - EDM.com 2.57 11542 plays
- 4. Get Even With You (feat. Moxiie) by MING 3.53 3342 plays
- 5. Like It Rough (feat. Tatiana Owens) by MING 5.10 2801 plays 140.0 BPM
- 6. MING - Like It Rough (Ricky Vaughn Remix)[FREE DOWNLOAD] by MING 3.55 6232 plays
Abstract the Ism - Paper Dragon (MING vs Elementary) FREE downloads 4 tracks, 15.36 MING on August 18, 2014 15:58
- 1. Abstract The Ism - Cadillac Rap ft. Nafis [HipDashHop Exclusive] by Hip-Hop 3.35 19868 plays
- 2. Abstract The Ism (MING vs Elementary) - Pigs [EDM.com Exclusive] by GlitchHop - EDM.com 4.36 8762 plays
- Go to track Abstract The Ism (MING vs Elementary) - Ask Me A Question ft. Le Castle Vania [EDM.com Exclusive]3. Abstract The Ism (MING vs Elementary) - Ask Me A Question ft. Le Castle Vania [EDM.com Exclusive] by MidTempo - EDM.com 3.37 13092 plays
- 4. Eric B & Rakim - I Ain't No Joke (Abstract The Ism BOOTLEG) by MING 3.46 7197 plays
- Official Website
- MING on Beatport
- MING on BandsInTown
- The DJ List
- Resident Advisor
## DESTROY ALL GENRES ##
Grammy-nominated DJ and multi-genre producer MING has spawned EDM trends for two decades. Just ask Steve Aoki, who publicly proclaimed MING "a legend." To fans’ delight, that legend is still very much in the making.
Most musicmakers would beam at such plaudits. But the New York native and adoptive Harlemite born Aaron Albano is matter-of-fact about his place in the game. Given EDM’s constant turnover, longevity intones lasting peer respect but needn’t necessarily ensure currency. That rift doesn’t daunt the ambitiously genre-proof MING, who is equal parts producer, songwriter, remixer, multi-instrumentalist, and studio savant. He’s again turning heads –consider his massive, genre-bending Blackout EP on Datsik’s Firepower Records– and topping charts—simultaneously notching four Top 40 trap remixes on Beatport.
MING’s ceaseless assault on the #1 spot should come as no surprise, as his résumé boasts a string of epic remixes: Beyoncé’s “Run the World;” Lady Gaga’s “Telephone” ft. Beyoncé; Katy Perry’s “I Kissed a Girl;” Black Eyed Peas’ “Rock That Body;” Ellie Goulding’s “Lights.” His own compositions have fared just as well, including his scorcher “King Kong” on Steve Aoki’s Dim Mak Records and his “Disintegration” collaboration with Le Castle Vania, released on deadmau5’s Mau5trap label.