- Deal With It by Bare Artwork TRAPmusic.NET on February 15, 2013 21:3746538 Plays108 Comments1540 Favoritings2981 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.32
- Drop That B Artwork SALVA on January 28, 2013 06:4272814 Plays177 Comments2479 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.28
- HEROES X VILLAINS - FLEX Artwork Heroes x Villains on December 03, 2012 21:27111891 Plays281 Comments3337 Favoritings9819 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 5.51
- Bro Safari & Knuckle Children - Freak [Free Download] Artwork BRO SAFARI on August 20, 2012 15:2493890 Plays222 Comments1996 Favoritings21056 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.53
- Skrillex feat. Damian Marley - Make It Bun Dem (Bro Safari & UFO! Remix) [Free Download] Artwork BRO SAFARI on October 05, 2012 14:01144326 Plays292 Comments3339 Favoritings26133 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.36
- Bro Safari feat. DJ Craze - Spooked [Free Download] Artwork BRO SAFARI on October 30, 2012 13:57132920 Plays291 Comments3264 Favoritings23797 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.46
- Bro Safari - That A$$ [Free Download] Artwork BRO SAFARI on September 13, 2012 13:47211488 Plays335 Comments4796 Favoritings36048 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 3.01
Kevin Spratt a.k.a. MINDSTEM, is a progressive EDM producer/DJ currently based out of the Atlanta, GA area. In early 2004 he started out his music career in rock and death metal bands as a guitarist, bassist, and eventually a self taught drummer. After several years of playing shows he made the transition into music production to develop his skills with electronic dance music and hip hop. Naturally drawn to the heavier side of EDM, Kevin soon created a unique blend of bass music with catchy grooves and hooks that have caught the attention of thousands of listeners. In 2012 MINDSTEM released the "Here Comes the Bass EP" on Beatport. A new full length album titled "Planet X" and a new EP are in production for 2013.
"Kevin Spratt, from Georgia, USA is a skilled producer and musician who finds his roots in rock and metal. His tune, 'Freak', is a 'Drumstep' banger with well layered synths that still leave plenty of space and masterful composition that keeps the listener on their toes. In fact, we feel that one of the greatest things about this song is that no two drops are identical, yet the song still remains cohesive."
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/license