- 1. Big Chocolate vs Gnučči & Spoek - Blu Ayoba (Milangeles edit) 2.07 5594 plays
- 2. Gijs Scheeringa - So Cu Pe (Milangeles Raving edit) 2.04 8038 plays
- 3. Nadia Oh - Slapper (Milangeles edit) 2.03 4464 plays
- 1. 01. Milangeles - Samuel 1.13 9049 plays 150.0 BPM
- 2. 02. Milangeles - Pan Man 1.12 5697 plays 150.0 BPM
- 3. 03. Milangeles - Senta Senta Senta (feat. Bonde Das Preparadas) 1.08 5064 plays 150.0 BPM
- 4. 04. Milangeles - Passionata (feat Copia Doble Systema) 1.05 8364 plays 150.0 BPM
Milangeles are a DJ/producer duo from Pavia, a town in the outlands of Milan in Northern Italy. Their vibrant DJ sets, packed with ill productions and exclusive edits, catapult the dancefloor from juke to trap to polka to baile funk, melting carribean flavours with bass-heavy ghetto beats and the unique Milangeles twist.
Both longstanding selectors and promoters, Teddy and Filippo teamed up in 2011 to hype the Italian crowd with their unique approach to tropical bass. While their raging „Fiasco“ club series was already legendary among the Italian party crowd, Milangeles quickly gained the attention of music blogs and a growing global fanbase with a series of dazzling remixes - above all their edit of Copia Doble Systema‘s „Fisketorvet Riddim“, still a secret weapon in the crate of any serious tropical DJ, and their remix of „Fok Me Avontade“ by Uproot Andy.
In 2013 Milangeles finally released their awaited debut EP „Passionata“ on Daniel Haaksman‘s Berlin label Man Recordings. The four club-ready bangers with features by Rio‘s baile funk crew Bonde Das Preparadas and the mighty Copia Doble Systema from Copenhagen gained early DJ support by Diplo, Uproot Andy, Schlachthofbronx, So Shifty, Bot (Ex-Crookers), Swick and many more.
Milangeles are Italy‘s most promising act in tropical bass and ready to heat up dancefloors worldwide!
INFO & BOOKING: email@example.com