Stats for this track
In 5 Sets
More tracks by Mikey Glamour
Big Up Huggy 69 for the audio and following Notes!!!!!
Following on from the previous clash in Seven Ladies, Finsbury Park these two North London heavy weights continue their grudge clash (Tottenham, Wood Green vs Hackney)!
Deman, Flinty and Specky vs Jack Rubuen, Iggy Riygin, Chargan
Taped live in the dance was the fun part as it captured the crowd noise and funny comments
Dubs. Unity pure Jammy's. Fatman mainly king Tubby's
Nuff Almshouse lyrics
THE FIGHT - Spoke to Deman about this today and he said when Chargan spoke about their Sister having VD etec, they rushed the Fatman set but PATRICK (for those who moved in Sandringham Road, Dalston back in the 80's) was a BIG Yard man and was the promoter for this dance pulled out a big knife to stop them. He said he didn't want nobody mashing up his dance
Key Highlights for me:
* Unity Little John Special on the father jungle rock riddim. This was the best father jungle rock special that any sound played in the UK. Only Saxon came close with their Wayne Smith version ("getting nervous")
* Fatman played a wicked King Everald (Jammy's)
* THE FIGHT - pure commotion in the dance (picked up on tape)
* Jack Rubuen calling Deman - "Deman Focker" and telling Ribs to Fock aff -
* Iggy Riygin "Dance in a hell" burial lyrics
* Flinty telling Jack Rubuen that he will brock his two gold teeth after the dance
* Ribs having a stand up argument with Chargan
* Crowd played a big part nuff
All in all good clash. Unity the king hands down but Fatman gave a good account of themselves.