- 1. Mike Slott x Diane Badie - Nightingale (Snippet) 1.48 9334 plays
- 2. Maud in Cahoots - Push Me Under (Mike Slott remix) Snippet 1.48 4590 plays
- 3. Casque - Donation (Mike Slott remix) Snippet 1.48 7007 plays
- 4. Bonobo - All In Forms (Mike Slott remix) Snippet 1.48 5644 plays
- 5. Mr. Barrington - Only a Fool (Mike Slott remix) Snippet 1.48 4719 plays
- 6. Grimace Federation - Bosico (Mike Slott dreamix) Snippet 1.48 3284 plays
- 7. ASC - Sympathy (Mike Slott remix) Snippet 1.48 3333 plays
- 8. S. Maharba - Afternoon (Mike Slott remix) 1.48 4671 plays
- 9. Stickem - Scarlett Teenager (Mike Slott remix) Snippet 1.48 3322 plays
- 10. Kotchy - Sometimes I Get Down (Mike Slott remix) 1.48 3561 plays
- 11. Martyn x Mike Slott - All Nights 1.48 4028 plays
- 12. Jacques Polynice - Obamas O's (Mike Slott remix) 1.48 2459 plays
- 13. Martyn x Mike Slott - Pointing Fingers 1.48 2520 plays
- 14. Shigeto - Unrelentless Drag (Mike Slott remix) 1.48 3037 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Thanks for checking out the music, most of its available on Itunes/boomkat/bleep/your favorite music spot etc.
Mike Slott is a musician routed in Jazz and Classical music but raised with Hip Hop and Electronic equipment. It’s becoming a familiar story these days but strip the story and gear away and you are left with one of the subtlest, most naturally gifted modern producers of the moment. His bravery to explore percussive, textural soundscapes with shifting plates of synthetic melody has earned him kudos from some of the worlds leading musicians and critics. Slott was one of the founders of LuckyMe and together we have grown up from the bare floorboards of a flat in Glasgow, recording hip hop long into the night, through to the backrooms of concerts in Manhattan. Mike’s tribute to his new home in NYC came in the form of Lucky 9Teen, his debut LP released on LuckyMe in October 2009. But with his foray into dance music with collaborations with Martyn 3024, touring his bespoke alternative soundtrack to the 2003 film The Return by Andrei Zvyagintsev, our Lucky 9Teen license across Japan as an expanded CD album and a new album almost ready to master, the next months hold much for this humble innovator.