- 1. 5h live DJ-MIX-SET / Sep 2013 / Club: Kiste / Teil 1 by Piratenkind 2.21.32 1643 plays
- 1. Mike Väth & Robin Hirte - Loft by Mike Vaeth & Robin Hirte 2.30 1913 plays
- 2. Mike Väth & Robin Hirte - Steel by Mike Vaeth & Robin Hirte 2.31 1280 plays
- 3. Mike Väth & Robin Hirte - Concorde by Mike Vaeth & Robin Hirte 2.31 1278 plays
- 4. Mike Väth & Robin Hirte - Voodoo by Mike Vaeth & Robin Hirte 2.31 1528 plays
- 5. [NST084] Robin Hirte & Mike Väth - Oiforisch EP by Nachtstrom Schallplatten 14.03 3195 plays
- 6. [NST090] Robin Hirte & Mike Väth - Ergon EP by Nachtstrom Schallplatten 17.34 1958 plays
(Nachtstrom Schallplatten - Zürich)
Mike Väth (or Vaeth) is a real Frankfurt "original", even though he's been living in Zurich since 2007.
And yes, he's "the brother of..." But he's so much more than that. It seems as if all the members of the Väth family have a creative urge looking for an outlet.
While his brother Sven famously turned to music and nightlife, Mike Väth has been involved in digital art for many years.
Only after his "other livingroom", the legendary Frankfurt-based Omen club closed its doors forever, music became a relevant means of expression for him.
Together with René Walliczek and Paul Schulte (Ex-Earth Nation & D.A.F.) he founded the "Mike Väth Project".
A few years later he discovered DJing for himself, from that point on there was no stopping him. His set at the "We are Punks on the Beach" festival left the audience ecstatic and on the verge of exhaustion, earning him an impromptu deal with Datapunk label boss Anthony Rother.
Mike Väth has developed a very distinctive style, he assembles his sets from electro, techno and hypnotic drums.
His presence behind the decks rivals that of his brother. Seems to be in the genes after all. Be that as it may, Mike Väth is an exceptional artist in his own right.