- Mightyfools - Footrocker (Mightyfools Traprocker Remix) [taken from Hardwell On Air] OUT NOW! Artwork Mightyfools on September 21, 2013 12:06
- 1. Mightyfools - Worldwide Movement - Episode 013 59.12 5258 plays
- 2. Mightyfools - Worldwide Movement - Episode 012 1.02.36 7568 plays
- 3. Mightyfools - Worldwide Movement - Episode 011 1.02.20 7644 plays
- 4. Mightyfools - Worldwide Movement - Episode 010 1.15.12 7094 plays
- 5. Mightyfools - Worldwide Movement - Episode 009 58.25 5868 plays
- 6. Mightyfools - Worldwide Movement - Episode 008 1.00.38 7301 plays
- 7. Mightyfools - Worldwide Movement - Episode 007 57.20 7137 plays
- 8. Mightyfools - Worldwide Movement - Episode 006 1.00.48 9397 plays
- 9. Mightyfools - Worldwide Movement - Episode 005 (Miami Aftermath) 1.02.04 6531 plays
- 10. Mightyfools - Worldwide Movement - Episode 004 1.00.58 10147 plays
- 11. Mightyfools - Worldwide Movement - Episode 003 (USA Mini Tour Special) 1.00.47 7196 plays
- 12. Mightyfools - Worldwide Movement - Episode 001 56.56 9878 plays
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK
Every once in a while, an act comes along that shakes the foundations of every stage they hit with a style so unique, raw and contagious, that it even influences some of the legends of our scene and creates a completely new movement on dance floors. Meet Mightyfools!
Ever since the brainchild of Dutch DJ/Producers Jelle Keizer and Andy Samin, Mightyfools was born in 2008, their very first tracks topping the Beatport charts, it was inevitable that they would be noticed by superstars like Hardwell, David Guetta, Afrojack, Nicky Romero, Knife Party, Chuckie, Bingo Players, Diplo, Fedde Le Grand, Laidback Luke, Tiësto, Sander Van Doorn and Steve Aoki to name a few. Mightyfools became a brand new name to keep an eye on.
Signed by the biggest dance label in the world, Spinnin’ Records, asked to do remixes for American rock band ‘Fall-Out Boy’, Owl City's hit song ‘Fireflies’, Italian DJ-superstar Benny Benassi, Tommie Sunshine, Dillon Francis, Crookers, Spencer & Hill, De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig and working with top artists such as Pitbull and Fatman Scoop, Mightyfools have quickly developed themselves as hot property within many genres of dance music. The majority of their tracks were played on the biggest radio stations worldwide, featured on MTV and used by Comedy Central for several big commercials.
Their collaboration with Jordy Dazz, 'Drum Fail', released on Bingo Players' Hysteria Records in 2012 gained worldwide support. This unique track made such an impact that it is still being played by many top DJs worldwide.
In 2013, after having Hardwell himself doing the premiere at the most important dance event worldwide ‘Ultra Music Festival Miami’, Mightyfools released ‘Footrocker’ on Revealed Recordings and became the most sought after track of the moment and entered the International Buzzchart on #1. It reached an amazing #3 spot in the Beatport main chart, where it stayed for weeks. Many declared it to be the biggest track of the year.
Masterminds in the studio, animals on stage.
There are not many DJ acts that have such an impact on dance floors as these two. Promoters and festival organizers praise Mightyfools for their contagious sound and stage performance during gigs. Their impressive tourschedule includes playing at some of the most wanted international festivals such as Mysteryland NL, Creamfields UK, WMC Miami USA, Summadayze Festival AUS, Identity Festival CA, Sensation NL, SXSW USA and quality clubs and events like Hard Rock Las Vegas, Avalon Hollywood, Club MTV Amsterdam, Belasco Theater Los Angeles, Social Club Paris, ADE Amsterdam, Gatecrasher Birmingham, Chinese Laundry Sydney, Sonar Barcelona, Woda Mexico City.