- 1. Iron Curtis (Live at Kyo, Singapore) July 2014 1.31.24 137 plays
- 2. Tapirus (Live at Kyo, Singapore) Jan 2014 2.05.34 636 plays
- 3. Max Lane (LIVE at MNShift's 3rd Anniversary) Nov 2012 44.04 240 plays
- 4. Kiat x Isaac Aesili (LIVE at MNShift's 3rd Anniversary) Nov 2012 52.41 182 plays
- 5. Iron Curtis x Cosa Nostra (LIVE at DMZ) September 2012 2.45.30 528 plays
- 6. Basic Soul Unit x Cosa Nostra (LIVE at DMZ) July 2012 1.51.27 249 plays
- 7. Eddie Niguel (LIVE at Now is Found) May 2012 1.27.22 155 plays
- 8. Masterpiece + Razil (LIVE at Now is Found) May 2012 28.02 139 plays
- 9. Brendon P (Post mix at Future Bound) Feb 2012 1.10.34 207 plays
- 10. KFC (LIVE at Future Bound) Feb 2012 1.58.52 401 plays
- 11. Midnight Shift Podcast 004 - Xhin (LIVE at MNShift's 2nd Anniversary) 1.59.55 579 plays
- 12. Eddie Niguel (LIVE at DMZ003) March 2013 1.34.32 1199 plays
Tapirus - Where Are We Heading E.P. (includes Credit 00 remix) 4 tracks, 10.01 Midnight Shift on July 21, 2014 12:52
RMX002 - Juju & Jordash and Eddie Niguel remixes 2 tracks, 5.14 Midnight Shift on June 02, 2014 13:32
- Label Page
- Subscribe to Midnight Shift on iTunes
- Promo Videos
For demos: email@example.com
Electronic music events and label uprising bringing the emerging and established together in production and performance on one global stage.
To download mixes, please go to http://new.official.fm/mnshift_podcast/
To subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes, please go here
Make the shift.
We're carving a different party scene out of the dark. One that was always there but never seen. It's the afterhours, and we're pitching up a music meet. For those whom which the night means a little more than the day. For those who've had just enough, to want a little more. What goes on is undictated, unplanned and left unsaid. A belonging, a code of conduct, a way of living that defies the rules of the opposite day.
Come see who else is up on the Midnight Shift.
We choose a time when most parties wind down to begin. It's the second wave, the encore, the b-side. When the weaker leave for the true to carry on. For those who have just warmed up to get their fix in the deeper hours of the night, the twilight zone before daylight makes a break.
This is not music dictatorship. It is not about the global or local divide, not about music trends. It's about music that moves your soul, makes sense in your head and feels good for the body then, now and forever.
We look out for music with one quality: timelessness. Featuring both international and local music souls, playing sounds from as early as the 70s to the present with the right purpose and service to the transcendent.
We pick venues committed to quality sound, luring the right crowd in an environment that encourages peak performances, peak experiences