- 1. Django Style (Original Mix) 4.20 455 plays
- 2. Burlesq Feat. Crystal Precious (Original Mix) 6.08 240 plays
- 3. Gypsitech (Original Mix) 5.53 348 plays
- 4. Django Style (Adham Shaikh Remix) 5.11 244 plays
- 5. Burlesq feat. Crystal Precious (Neighbour Remix) 6.48 231 plays
- 6. Django Style (Instrumental) 4.27 220 plays
- 1. KEENHOUSE - THE RENDEZVOUS (MFVIOLIN WHISTLER EDIT) 4.26 366 plays
- 2. GEORGE SHEARING - AQUARIUS (TODD TERJE X MF 1ST TAKE) 5.36 456 plays
- 3. DON JOHNSTON - MINOR SWING (MFVIOLIN TRADING FOURS WITH GRAPPELLI) 3.33 1323 plays
- 4. JAMES BROWN - DEAD ON IT (U-TERN) x YERKERMO SEW (MFVIOLIN IS JAMMIN) 5.39 620 plays
- 5. DUCK SAUCE - ANYWAY (MFVIOLIN EDIT) 5.24 2320 plays
- 6. CATCH ME WHEN I'M FALLING (DENZAL PARK MIX VS. MFVIOLIN EDIT) 7.25 332 plays
- 7. MAJOR LAZER (ORIGINAL DON FLOSSTRADAMUS REMIX x. MICHAEL FRASER) 4.12 678 plays
Michael Fraser, award-winning musician, seamlessly blends gypsy jazz and ethnic violin styles with electro-swing, gypsy beats and world fusion. As a producer, he incorporates these genres into dance mixes and soundtracks. On stage, he charms audiences across North America and Europe with his energetic livePA show.
From the outset of his career, Michael has shown tremendous promise. In 2001 he was awarded a BC Entertainment Hall of Fame scholarship in recognition of "demonstrated talent, dedication and future potential in the field of music." Michael's accomplishments have since propelled his career as a recording artist, performer and producer of many genres.
Michael has toured internationally, with recent highlights including Denmark's Aarhus Jazz Festival, the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics and Shambhala Electronic Music Festival.
"Michael's gypsy violin DJ set at Shambhala's Amphitheater Stage, had the crowd going wild. His fiddle riffs and jump kicks set the stage for the circus of Electro-Swing performers that followed"
-Byron Whitlaw, Amphitheater Stage Manager at Shambhala Electronic Music Festival
His blend of Electronic Dance Music (EDM) and live violin has also been a success at private events.
"Michael's live violin and remixed jazzy disco beats gave our Lexus car launch a fresh style, capturing the attention of young drivers while maintaining a classic sound that appealed to our more mature clientele."
-Melissa Mak, Marketing & Event Coordinator at OpenRoad Auto Group
Michael also spends time in studios both as a musician and producer. Accompanied by his string quartet Four on the Floor, Michael has written, arranged and composed violin parts for a variety of rock bands, most notably Hot Hot Heat and Kim Churchill. As a producer, he composed the music for the short film "Ben Affleck on The Meaning of Life" produced by Ben Affleck for the Eastern Congo Initiative, Affleckʼs non- profit organization.
Michaelʼs debut gypsy/electro/house EP, “Gypsitech” is set to be released this winter (2013–14) on the boutique record label, INEO. This multi-talented musicianʼs unique fusion of dance music, violin stylings and improvisation will ignite every dance floor.