Michael Knead – Goldstaub [Tales From The Inside] 2 tracks, 4.17 Michael Knead on August 09, 2013 08:53
- 1. Michael Knead – Nova (Snippet) [Tales From The Inside] 1.06 319 plays 100.0 BPM
- 2. Michael Knead – A Moment Of Clarity (Snippet) [Tales From The Inside] 1.53 207 plays 100.0 BPM
Mastering by Michael Knead (before/after examples) 8 tracks, 19.14 Michael Knead on March 23, 2013 13:54
- 1. Kiki Brunner - Ich seh' Dich (Snippet, before mastering) 1.54 214 plays
- 2. Kiki Brunner - Ich seh' Dich (Master Snippet) 1.54 73 plays
- 3. lucky one - One Thousand Nights (Snippet, before mastering) 2.36 906 plays
- 4. lucky one - One Thousand Nights (Master Snippet) 2.36 730 plays
- 5. Signal .to Noise - Vertigo (Snippet, before mastering) 2.32 527 plays
- 6. Signal .to Noise - Vertigo (Master Snippet) 2.32 513 plays
- 7. Knead And Sting - Shattered (Snippet, before mastering) 2.34 353 plays
- 8. Knead And Sting - Shattered (Master Snippet) 2.34 357 plays
- Michael Knead Website
- Official Facebook page
- Michael Knead on Beatport
- Tales From The Inside (Label)
- Spotify (all tracks in full length)
Michael’s signature sound is created using self synthesised sounds and field recordings seamlessly interwoven with live recordings of acoustic instruments.
His music can be categorized in two: one being dance floor orientated tracks (mostly Progressive House) and the other one being Electronica and experimental music where he plays various instruments and sometimes sings himself.
Michael collaborates with a variety of artists from different fields. Additionally, he offers a mastering service. Check out www.michaelknead.com for more information.