- 1. All About Us feat. Owl City by He Is We 3.26 867527 plays
- 2. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift 1.29 833237 plays
- 3. Maher Zain - baraka allahu lakuma(01) by khai_ryuki89 4.30 36506 plays
- 4. Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven (Major Lazer Remix) by Major Lazer [OFFICIAL] 4.04 2418657 plays
- 5. Lawson - When She Was Mine by Lawson Official 3.37 117936 plays
- 6. The Most Relaxing Arab Music - SL by Samado Lamrabat 3.58 405 plays
- 7. Secrets (Hush) (demo teaser) by He Is We 1.21 29067 plays
- 8. Give It All by He Is We 4.23 105888 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Hi, I'm Meryem. I love the number 16.my luck member I was born in August
I like imagining what life was like hundreds of years ago. I have blurry eyesight. My favorite thing in life is writing about life, specifically the parts of life concerning love. Because, as far as I'm concerned, love is absolutely everything.
I'm easily excited, thrilled, scared, and shocked. I'm 20 now, but I never stopped jumping up and down when something wonderful happens. My biggest fear is getting bad news. Or, letting someone down. I really love showing people what I meant when I speak with someone, I live in Morocco, a magical Country where 99% of the people are friendly and courteous drivers who let you in and don't honk at you.
I don't like it when something or someone turns out to be different than what you originally thought. Like when you're shopping and you find a really cute dress, only to realize it’s actually a strange jumpsuit situation. But I mostly don't like it when it happens with people. I love my friends and I'm always making new ones. I don't really think you can ever stop making new friends or learning about as many new things as possible. I also don't think you should ever take life so seriously that you forget to play.
Music has taken me all over the world, it's been so magical. I'm so blown away by how nice they are to me. It's strange to feel so understood by such a large group of people, but I love it. For the last two years, I've been listening to Taylor swift It’s my favorite singer.
it chronicles. In my mind, when you experience love that's fast paced and out of control and mixes infatuation, jealousy, frustration, miscommunication, and all of those lovely emotions… In retrospect, it all looks red.
I can't wait for so many things. But mostly I can't wait to see you, whether it's in a crowd or a coffee shop. Thank you for listening, showing up, reading, and taking such good care of me.