50 Chillout Tunes, Vol. 2 - Best of Ibiza Beach House Trance Summer 2013 Cafe Lounge & Ambient 3 tracks, 4.30 Mello-Dee on July 16, 2013 02:14
- 1. Chili Cruiser - Consciousness (La Salida Del Sol Mix) 1.30 97 plays
- 2. Soundscape Feat. Rikah - Believe (Mello-Dee's Kandi Cut) 1.30 46 plays
- 3. Joshua McFarland - Breathing (Oxygen Mix) 1.30 38 plays
50 Chillout Tunes, Vol. 1 - Best of Ibiza House Café Sunset Lounge & Ambient 7 tracks, 39.07 Mello-Dee on April 18, 2011 23:52
- 1. Solar & Cary August - Wish You Were Here (Balearic Dub Mix) 7.20 408 plays
- 2. Carlos Rivera - Secret Garden (Playa d'en Bossa Versión) 7.08 379 plays
- 3. Mujeres - Ocean Dive (Sentosa Edit) 4.08 165 plays
- 4. José Nova - Celebrate The Love (Del Mar Mix) 5.15 233 plays
- 5. Shoreline & Rikah - Everything Is Changing (Chill Out Mix) 6.07 243 plays
- 6. Joshua Chill - Another World (AfterLife Mix) 5.07 220 plays
- 7. Smooth Glide - A New Day (Bossa Nova Cut) 3.59 108 plays
- 1. Ida Helen - One For A Moment (Mello-Dee Chillout Mix) by Mello-Dee 3.36 542 plays
- 2. Rikah - Looking Through The Window (Mello-Dee Radio Remix)  by Mello-Dee 4.13 443 plays
- 3. Rikah - Day After Day (Mello-Dee Club Remix)  by Mello-Dee 7.29 242 plays
- Download track Go to track "Are You Here to Save Face Or Save Us?" Teen Brittany Trilford Tells Rio+20 World Leaders4. "Are You Here to Save Face Or Save Us?" Teen Brittany Trilford Tells Rio+20 World Leaders by Democracy Now! 14.17 77 plays
- 1. Amanda - One Wish  3.29 160 plays
- 2. Dance Nation - Sunshine (Mello-Dee Remix Edit)  4.18 188 plays
- 1. Rikah - Looking Through The Window (Mello-Dee Radio Remix)  4.13 443 plays
- 2. Rikah - Day After Day (Mello-Dee Club Remix)  7.29 242 plays
- 3. Ida Helen - One For A Moment (Mello-Dee Chillout Mix) 3.36 542 plays
- 4. Dance Nation - Sunshine (Mello-Dee Remix Edit)  4.18 188 plays
- 5. Amanda - One Wish  3.29 160 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Chillout / Dance / Electronic Music Producer, Composer and Songwriter.
It all started with a keyboard. I remember going into the local music store as a young child and spending many hours playing them, listening to each sound they made, until my mother would have to drag me away! At age 5, my mother realized it would be a good idea for me to start taking keyboard lessons. I continued for 2 years before switching over to formal piano lessons for another 4 years. Additional childhood music ventures included French horn lessons, voice lessons, and music theory.
It wasn’t until I was about 10 years old when I started getting into electronic music. A few albums that really captured me were ones that infused electronic elements with acoustic influences. This influence is what I like to incorporate into my musical creations – a balance of both old and new. Other influences include the sound of nature and otherworldly atmospheres – something captivating, beautiful and inspiring.
I began experimenting with electronic music when I was 13. A few years later, I was noticed by a recording artist who also owned a music school in Toronto, Canada. I produced a number of songs for the school and in 2006 we rolled out a studio album featuring each singer. A few tracks off of the album were licensed on various compilations in Singapore and Canada.
Shortly thereafter, I was noticed by CAPP Records, an independent Dance label in the San Francisco Bay area. In 2008, I had the pleasure of remixing a track for Rikah. The "Out Of Time" single marked my first official club remix released to the public. Since then, I have continued to work with CAPP Records and collaborate with Rikah as well as various musicians coming from many different locations around the world.
All of this leading up to 2012 has expanded my creative outlets and visions. Much of my recent time has been spent working on a number of Chillout based productions for an upcoming compilation expected in June 2012. Stay tuned for future updates!