- 1. Meek Odyssey - (Light stone) Wait on the fear 4.16 1430 plays
- 2. Meek Odyssey - Time In New Frame 3.51 1659 plays
- 3. Lalloon - Risky Business (Acoustic Meek Odyssey Remix) 3.58 271 plays
- 4. Meek Odyssey - All The Fire Lights 4.08 1944 plays
- 5. Meek Odyssey - Crush It To The Ground 4.23 811 plays
- 6. Meek Odyssey - Grow Among Our Bones (Teaser) 1.13 1595 plays
- 7. Meek Odyssey - Risky Business 3.48 770 plays
- 8. Meek Odyssey - Beatstarz 3.33 769 plays
- 9. Meek Odyssey - Land is Land 3.21 991 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Meek Odyssey weaves a spiritual, audio tapestry of indie-electronic, mystical down-tempo pop, seeking to take you to the warmth and tone of a new sound.
Meek Odyssey came to be when vocalist and song writer, Megan Keetley paired up with studio musician/producer Kyle Koopman in the late summer of 2010. Their original intent was to record folk songs written by Megan with her guitar, while she was travelling the previous year. Megan had not anticipated that with Kyle's rare and unrelenting work-ethic, what had begun as the simple endeavor of recording a couple folk songs in his home studio, would soon become an all-out, indie-electronica project. Both eager to explore various genres inspired by artists such as Shpongle, The Knife, Helios and Bonobo, etc. they quickly found themselves with an albums’ worth of material, each song sounding like a full-band production. The album, ‘Florid New Hymns’, featuring 8 tracks was released in May, 2012. The 'Arcades and Mist', E.P. was released in the early summer of 2012.