- 1. Meek Odyssey - (Light stone) Wait on the fear 4.16 1374 plays
- 2. Meek Odyssey - Time In New Frame 3.51 1559 plays
- 3. Lalloon - Risky Business (Acoustic Meek Odyssey Remix) 3.58 227 plays
- 4. Meek Odyssey - All The Fire Lights 4.08 1881 plays
- 5. Meek Odyssey - Crush It To The Ground 4.23 805 plays
- 6. Meek Odyssey - Grow Among Our Bones (Teaser) 1.13 1561 plays
- 7. Meek Odyssey - Risky Business 3.48 750 plays
- 8. Meek Odyssey - Beatstarz 3.33 760 plays
- 9. Meek Odyssey - Land is Land 3.21 964 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Meek Odyssey weaves a spiritual, audio tapestry of indie-electronic, mystical down-tempo pop, seeking to take you to the warmth and tone of a new sound. Their live electro-acoustic performance blends the sounds of two vocalists, and a harpist, over an array of melodic synths and bass-backed, driving percussion. Exploring tempo, genre and mood, Meek Odyssey is sure to leave you with a visceral dance floor experience.
Meek Odyssey came to be when vocalist and song writer, Megan Keetley paired up with studio musician/producer Kyle Koopman in the late summer of 2010. Their original intent was to record folk songs written by Megan with her guitar, while she was travelling the previous year. Megan had not anticipated that with Kyle's rare and unrelenting work-ethic, what had begun as the simple endeavor of recording a couple folk songs in his home studio, would soon become an all-out, indie-electronica project. Both eager to explore various genres inspired by artists such as Shpongle, The Knife, Helios and Bonobo, etc. they quickly found themselves with an albums’ worth of material, each song sounding like a full-band production. The album, ‘Florid New Hymns’, featuring 8 tracks was released in May, 2012. The 'Arcades and Mist', E.P. was released in the early summer of 2012.