- 1. [FREE TRACK in description] Rocket - Suicide in Venice (MR remix) 4.56 1096 plays
- 2. [OUT NOW] The Phat Crew - New Game (Mechanical Resistance remix) 5.06 3039 plays
- 3. [Eikyou Records] AnthonyF - Nightmare (Mechanical Resistance Remix) 4.31 2102 plays 129.0 BPM
- 4. [Basserk Rec] Doctr - Balloon (Mechanical Resistance remix) 5.41 669 plays
- 5. Soundboyrock - I want you (Mechanical Resistance remix) 4.11 1262 plays
- 6. Doc Trashz - Tremendo (Mechanical Resistance Remix) 5.55 1049 plays
- 7. [FREE on SSS rec] Tenkah - The Walk (Mechanical Resistance Run Remix) 8.01 1686 plays 80.0 BPM
- 8. Rammstein - Der Meister (Mechanical Resistance Crunk Edit) 3.24 3161 plays
- 9. *** - Cauchemar (Mechanical Resistance & AssKickers Remix) 5.17 620 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
Heroes Booking: email@example.com
Mechanical Resistance, these guys are SERIOUS when it comes to electronic music.
Under this inhuman band name, reminiscent of war against machines, hides two young and fine gentlemen, impassioned about electronic music, ukulele, sepultura and grinding basslines.
On one side, Geoffrey, the punk rocker who once covered RATM songs, Sepultura and other subtle and intellectual songs, discovered hardcore electronic music mixed with overdriven guitar when he attended a metal concert.
On the other side, Julien, studied ukulele for a few years under teachings of old master Okalani, from Hawaii. One day, bored by surfing and tiaré scenting girls, he felt he had to find something new. He then met clean-cut and hair sprayed Geoffrey on the internet and swapped his guitar against a PC (or a mac, after all...).
Freed from all social attaches and their hearts full of fresh vigor, the duo now goofs up in the south of france, rehearsing till their ears bleed. Listening to all kinds of music : Hip hop, old skool rock, grind, acidbass, sticky stuff, itchy dough, smelly cheese, oversized beats and earth shattering bass.
Wherever they go, Mechanical resistance beats the crap out of the dancefloor, with unparalleled musicmanship.
Bring your ear plugs.