- 1. Rebekah - 0121 (Measure Divide Remix) 2.56 994 plays
- 2. Erphun feat. Cari Golden - Fool's Clock (Measure Divide Remix) [Brood Audio] 2.18 949 plays
- 3. Fabio Agostini & Philip Row - Morfic (Measure Divide Remix) [Nachtstrom Schallplatten] 2.31 1275 plays
- 4. Gabeen & Dr. Hoffmann - Green (Measure Divide Remix) [Blind Spot Music] 2.04 1289 plays 125.0 BPM
- 5. Yan Cook - Knot (Measure Divide Remix) [Brood Audio] 1.55 574 plays
- 1. [SST018] Measure Divide - Bias EP by Nachtstrom Schallplatten 33.23 2480 plays
- 2. [MLND010] MKFN - Crux EP by MKFN 10.08 610 plays
- 3. MD4 (Original Mix) [Brood Audio] by Measure Divide 2.56 726 plays
- 4. MD5 (Original Mix) [Brood Audio] by Measure Divide 3.00 547 plays
- 5. MD6 (Original Mix) [Brood Audio] by Measure Divide 3.36 350 plays
- 6. Yan Cook & Measure Divide - Chip (Original Mix) [Brood Audio] by Measure Divide 2.00 1124 plays
- 7. Runstrom (Original Mix) [REZ] by Measure Divide 3.00 1120 plays
- 8. Convultion (Original Mix) [REZ] by Measure Divide 2.09 531 plays
- 9. Decicle (Original Mix) [REZ] by Measure Divide 2.32 306 plays
- 10. Austere (Original Mix) [Brood Audio] by Measure Divide 1.43 278 plays
- 11. Galus (Original Mix) [Brood Audio] by Measure Divide 1.46 319 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Measure Divide is the project of music producer Fahad Ahmad who is better known to us as one half of techno powerhouse duo Subfractal. After working for more than five years pushing the envelope of Techno under the Subfractal moniker, he decided to start a new platform for his own expression.
His commitment to finding new and innovative techniques to produce groundbreaking techno led him to start this project. After hearing the first few productions it comes without a doubt that Measure Divide is his channel to satisfy his thirst for earth shattering deeper, harder and darker techno. The distorted sound design, rumbling low-end and big fluxes of synths are essential to his sound and are showcased in his productions.
When asked about the the reason he started this project, he responded, “I have worked for a long time under Subfractal and am satisfied with the way things have gone. Without doubt I am very proud of the accomplishments. With time I wanted to experiment and try out new ways to better express myself. Measure Divide, for me, is that outlet. It’s a personal project of mine which I work on using a different approach, somewhere where I can be free and not stick to the usual structure of music and what the fans of “Subfractal” are expecting. I will of course be working under Subfractal as well at the same time.”
With more productions being made in his Toronto studio, expectations are soaring high for the talented artist and 2012 will be the year when all will be unveiled.