- 1. I Need Your Love ft. Katy Light (Produced by Jack Light) 2.39 1912 plays 85.0 BPM
- 2. Power of Hip-Hop (Prod. by Es-K) 1.45 235 plays
- 3. Fall Into It (Produced by Es-K) 3.26 206 plays
- 4. Numbers 1.41 623 plays
- 5. Pass that Dutch ft Asher Roth (Jack Light Remix) 5.07 5655 plays
- 6. Change ft. MistaKay (Produced by Mistakay) 4.26 636 plays
- 7. Thrift Shop 2.05 1019 plays
- 8. Lights, Camera, Action (Roc Boys) 3.40 416 plays
- 9. Dixie Normous 1.55 2042 plays
- 10. Love Cards (Jack Light Remix) 3.33 306 plays
- 11. Get Right Up Ft. Kayleigh (Produced By Protégé Keys) 3.18 177 plays
- 12. The Prayer 3.16 7782 plays
- 1. 01) Jack Light - Lark On My Go-Kart 2.34 443 plays
- 2. 02) Jack Light - Answer Your Questions 3.47 273 plays
- 3. 03) Jack Light - Mathematics 2.29 308 plays
- 4. 04) Jack Light - Diamonds Lie 3.17 356 plays
- 5. 05) Jack Light - Hokkien 3.43 581 plays
- 6. 06) Jack Light - Jack City 2.33 275 plays
- 7. 07) Jack Light - Krueger 2.57 264 plays
- 8. 08) Jack Light - Blah Blah Blah 3.19 426 plays
- 9. 09) Jack Light - UK Riots 2.21 321 plays
- 10. 10) Jack Light - Spit A Bar (Maybe) 3.08 296 plays
- 11. 11) Jack Light - Still Speedin' 2.02 483 plays
- 12. 13) Jack Light ft $pyda - Underground 3.09 312 plays
- 13. 14) Jack Light - Hokkien vs Every Day 1.51 783 plays
- 14. 15) Jack Light - Image Radio Freestyle 4.49 401 plays
- 15. 16) Jack Light - Blue Sky 3.23 438 plays
Train Trains Digital Edition ONLY £1.29 8 Tracks! https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/train-tracks/id574512816
Download Podcast #2 featuring @KBeeOriginal HERE! https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/jack-light-podcast-2-ft-kbee/id553186899?...
TRAIN TRACKS mixtape! Download here! http://www.canyoufeelitmedia.com/jacklight
For bookings and enquires contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
After being surrounded by the music and studio lifestyle through his family, Jack Light started rapping at the age of 12. By 16, Jack caused a stir in 2011 when his first official video ‘The Arrival’ was released on Channel AKA and went straight into #3 on their urban chart in the first week, where it remained for 3 weeks. The video opened him up to a huge demographic of 13 to 18 year old Male & Females across the internet, who not only love his musical style, but also his unique look and presence.
Jack’s second track ‘Underground’ features MC Spyda from the massive ‘Tarantula’ by Pendulum. The video was on Channel AKA and the single was licensed to the AKA: Streetz, Grime & Life compilation CD. After only 2 weeks the video received 10’s of 1000’s of views on You Tube, not only cementing Jack more loyal fans, but opening up his awareness to a whole host of music industry movers and shakers who can see past the young fresh image, and realise there is a world of musical depth and long term musical credibility to come from this young, talented, unique UK recording artist. Mr Hudson tweeted he is a fan of Jack’s music.
Jack’s third track ‘Hokkien’ produced by SNK was played by DJ Semtex on 1Xtra where he said Jack is ‘A lyrical beast at the age of 16’ the video is also on Channel AKA. Hokkien has been supported by a number of blogs from Black Budget ENT, DJ Semtex, Soul Culture, HIP HOP Chronicle to name a few.
In Jack’s first 4 years of producing he has found himself in some exciting situations to hone his skills, giving him a world of experience that give him a unique edge which fans and industry figure heads are falling in love with. His 1st track, made when he was 12, was played by Mary Anne Hobbs on Radio 1. This lead to NME saying ‘if this is what he is doing when he is 12, Jack Light is the future of UK Hip Hop’. By the age of 14 he had over 25 000 followers on My Space and in the past 2 years across Twitter / You Tube & Face Book has built up a loyal and enthusiastic network of 50 000 people. He has also found himself writing music with Riko Dan (Roll Deep), SL2 (On A Ragga Tip) & Breeze (Breeze & Styles), with over 100 tracks recorded from Hip Hop to Dub Step, House to Indie, Grime to Drum & Bass.
Jack is also continually finding himself being authenticated on the underground scene with guest slots on Kool FM, as well as having his music played on Rinse FM proving not only does he have commercial appeal to a younger audience, he is also being accepted as a serious artist from the ultimate specialist radio stations. Jack has recently appeared on Reprezent Radio & BBC Introducing.
In 2011, Jack was signed to Coda Agency. He has performed at Channel AKA Starz Christmas Party @ O2, Reprezent Live @ministry of Sound, Dance Energy U18 - @ The Garage, Music in the Manor @ Breaks Manor. In 2012 Jack will be performing at the Bestival 2012 & The Rhythms of the World festival.