- The Ocean Inside Disc1 (medley excerpt) - Max Corbacho Artwork Max Corbacho on December 22, 2012 09:01
- The Ocean Inside Disc2 (medley excerpt) - Max Corbacho Artwork Max Corbacho on December 22, 2012 09:12
- Max Corbacho official website
- Max Corbacho own Digital Store and label website
- Max Corbacho on CDbaby Store
- Max Corbacho on iTunes
Max Corbacho is an independent artist born in the southwest of Spain, in the province of Badajoz. This enormous land sprinkled of oaks where he was born and he spent the first years of his life, is perhaps the deeper track than marks his music. Starred nights of summer, the caress of the nocturnal breeze, the sedative song of the crickets, immense horizons, deeply blue skies, and silence.
The extremely dense and hypnotic sonic landscapes of Max Corbacho are a constant reference to these elements, elements which condense and act as catalysts, pointing to the essence of the great and ineffable mystery of our existence. Corbacho's s musical expression has the ability to enter us in this wonderful mystery.
Since the 1998 debut "Vestiges", Max has without a doubt showcased an alluring, spiritual beauty at the core of each of his recordings, with a sense of reverence, emotional presence and deep feeling that express their visionary experience of sonic architecture. Max Corbacho's last albums follows the progression into deep, silken ambience set by The Resonant Memory of Earth and The Talisman: Breathstream and Ars Lucis deepen in the search of sublime melody-free magnificence, ethereal electronics and vaporous textures.
Max has also worked in close collaboration with Argentine musician (settled now in Barcelona) Bruno Sanfilippo, releasing a CD together and setting up the record label "ad21music".
Max Corbacho website
* THE OCEAN INSIDE (2012)
* BIOMA (with Bruno Sanfilippo) (2011)
* LOST LINKS (2011)
* DEEP TIME (2010)
* ARS LUCIS (2009)
* BREATHSTREAM (2008)
* THE TALISMAN (2006)
* MOONTRIBE (2004)
* INDALO (with Bruno Sanfilippo) (2003)
* NOCTURNAL EMANATIONS (2003)
* THE RESONANT MEMORY OF EARTH (2002)
* FAR BEYOND THE IMMOBILE POINT (2000)
* VESTIGES (1998)